~Incoming Freshman Class~

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Lprimo, Jun 26, 2007.

1. True Grit

True Grit Founding Member

Ron Brooks will be amazing. He is a great all purpose guy. He is incredible with the ball in his hands: catching, rushing, or returning. I think he could end up being the best offensive player in this class.

2. CParso

CParso Founding Member

That is if he ends up on offense... We wanted him as a DB, but it appeared that we weakened on that stance and will let him have a shot at WR.

3. True Grit

True Grit Founding Member

Good. We should be getting a couple of great DB's in this year's class, so him switching him to WR shouldnt be much of a problem.

1 person likes this.
  4. Potted Plant

Potted Plant Founding Member

This team has room for a slot receiver in the Skyler Green mold. If Trindon is too small to really take on that role, then Ron Brooks is probably the next guy to go to.

5. philter

philter Founding Member

Jared Mitchell, Trindon Holliday, John Williams, and Ron Brooks are all capable of being a player utilized like Skyler...they are all fast & quick, with shake and bake.

6. TomE

TomE Founding Member

I did not play on the same team as Byrd I played against him and i never said he wont be good he can really strech the field. As far as goin across the middle, I dont see it. He was scared in JUCO. He also needs to work on his attitude. I hope I am wrong but he was not touch across the middle he sure was uncoverable deep though.

7. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

See how could I forget:rofl: :rofl:

1 person likes this.