Imagine this Crazy Scenario.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by wenkebach, Nov 28, 2007.

1. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

Saban was in Monroe LA yesterday. He came to recruit Ouachita TE Tyler Edwards and Rayville WR Chris Tolliver.

CNS Spent an hour during the day w/ Edwards, then the afternoon with Tolliver and family, and then went and met/ visited w/ Edwards and family last night.

Also, at some point yesterday, CNS went to Bastrop High to check out some D-Lineman for next year.

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Not a chance in hell he comes back or LSU asks him back. Good analogy like an old girlfriend, sex is great for a bit then quickly you realized why you split up in the first place.
    I like Saban great recruiter but is he really the greatest coach alive as some say. He took Bama to 6-6 this with a loss to ULM. He had 4 losses his last year at LSU. Maybe just Maybe he caught a little lightning in a bottle at LSU the way Mack Brown did with Vince Young ???

Again never going to happen. Man has lost a lot of credibility. If he even called and it got out, he would basically be a dead man walking on the recruiting trail.

3. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

No way we take that snake back. He's in Louisiana recruiting because of all the Les and Bo talk. He smells blood and is going for the kill. We need a fresh start with an LSU committed coach.

4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Also the Bama season is over so he has some extra time on his hands.:wave:

5. Carface

Carface What the...?

Nothing like a loss to bring back the Saban over Miles talk.

6. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

You would sware that some fans did have sex with Saban the way they can't seem to shake their man crush on him. There are better candidates out there than Saban. Saban is a great recruiter, but his coaching isn't on par with his recruiting. If Miles were to go, Rich Rod and Spurrier sound pretty intriguing to me.

7. geauxgeauxhon

geauxgeauxhon blah blah blah

No way in hell I want LSU to be Hillary to Saban's Bill. No, no, no, no, no.

I need a puke emoticon.

8. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

Didn't say Saban was better. CNS has lost tons of credibility. I'm just saying that I want LSU to have the best coach possible and that I would be OK with Saban coming back.

We won't have a problem getting a top notch coach. We have top notch talent and play in a top notch conference.

9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I'd probably consider him, but he'd definitely be down a bit on the list. What he did to us was pretty inexcusable, especially coming back to coach at Alabama and leaving us in a very difficult position when he bolted to the NFL. It was a business decision, but it was his decision to sell his relationship with LSU for money more than once.

1 person likes this.
  10. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I have another crazy scenario.

LSU beats Tennessee
    Oklahoma beats Missouri
    Pitt beats West Virginia
    LSU plays Ohio State in NC game
    LSU wins NC
    Les Miles becomes (by contract) one of top 3 highest paid coaches

.... hey, this thread is about crazy scenarios right?

At least my scenario actually is possible though.