Crime Illegals are convicted of serious crimes

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by watson1880, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We dont need no education

stevescookin likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

True but you forget the liberals need voters so we HAVE to let them in. The liberals are pushing hard in every state for felons to be able to vote which means they very well know what they are doing by trying to let in as many illegals in as possible.
    Guys like this
    1342 (1)_0.jpg

3. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

The original numbers seemed out of line to me, but no matter what they are...illegal criminals don't belong here.

The majority, who obey our laws should be treated with mercy and justice. Give them work permits. Legalize them. People that work hard and are paid little contribute mightily to the economy. The GDP is increased by their efforts.

Citizenship is another matter that can be addressed by other laws. It doesn't have to be automatic.

And I wouldn't hang my hat on the fact that they're illegal...the law needs to be changed. It's nonsensical...even immoral. Slavery used to be legal and was upheld by the supreme court many times. So were the Jim Crow laws.

Nations have a right to secure borders...no doubt. So I'm not against the wall.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Not really a fair comparison and no the laws don't need to be changed, they need to be enforced.

watson1880 and Bengal B like this.
  5. stevescookin

Every other country has a guest worker program. You go there with a job and can stay as long as you have a job and obey their laws. You lose the job, you have a month to get another one. If not, sayonara.

You may never be a citizen there.

That's a responsible program.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That's fine as long as the "guest" workers we allow in are skilled professionals and we have a need for their services. I have no problem with a doctor from Italy, a physicist from Germany or a computer programmer from India staying as long as they want.

7. stevescookin

I'm a chef. What about them?

Tradesmen can contribute to our society just as much as professionals.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Foreign chef's are OK. Some of the greatest chefs in the world are French and Italian.

Hell has been described as a place where the government is French, the chefs are British and the police are German.

Winston1 and stevescookin like this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

How come if a white man is a cook you call him a chef but if a black man is a cook you call him a cook? - Charles Barkley.

stevescookin likes this.
  10. stevescookin

Lol. Good point people call cooks chefs when they aren't. The chef is the top dog. The sous chef is second in command. Everyone else is usually a cook. There are other positions in big kitchens like garde manger...the inventory control/purchasing guy (or lady), the chef tournade (utility infielder type) and the saucier (person in charge of sauces, stocks and soups). Big kitchens have a butcher too...don't trifle with them, they are great with knives.