ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, LET ME GET THIS RIGHT

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That might make Oprah cry.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

What doesnt make her cry?

Bengal B likes this.
  3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Hey Juan Valdez hope they all move into your neighborhood. Hey let's let in all the poor and downtrodden. How about the Syrians, Venezuelians, Cubans, Indians, Cambodians, Banglanese, Pakistanis, Africans and any other poor and downtrodden from countless other countries. Why are you giving Mexicans special treatment? Are you concerned at all with the poor and downtrodden already here in America? Why no caring for anyone who is not Mexican?

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

WTF is wrong with you @Kikicaca? Did you read the article or my post? Are you against doctors, engineers, professionals or skilled tradesmen and the like coming into fill needed jobs? That’s what the post was about and what I advocated.
    You’re showing what I said about Trump’s dog whistle racist nativism is accurate. To equate legal necessary immigration while a wave of undesirables is disgusting. I hope when you need a doctor and the only qualified to treat you are foreigners you have to eat your words to survive.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Your "dog whistle" comments are taking you into "tinfoil hat" territory.

7. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Is there any documentation that these type of people are being denied entry?

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Read the papers. There are many articles about immigrants serving in the military who are discharged and deported. Reason has had many articles about Trump’s administration working to deny green card applications and attempting to deport people with valid green cards.

9. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

you were talking about doctors, engineers, etc - any documentation of those people? I am not going to search for it. You are the one spouting it off so prove your point

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You won't find those because they likely came her legally through the proper work visas. That in itself is a sad statement on America that while we need to at least temporarily import tech talent, we focus education on soft studies like LGBT, SWiM, Library Management, Music, Art.