ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, LET ME GET THIS RIGHT

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Lex Luther has bought all the Nevada beach front property.

2. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Times were different then. There are many things that happened years ago that don't happen anymore

Bengal B likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Winston is right when he said immigrants in earlier times wanted for come to America and work hard for a better life.
    What he fails to mention is that now they want to sneak into this country either to get on the free stuff gravy train or to conduct terrorist attacks.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

That’s nativist alarmist and false rhetoric. Of course there are criminals, trash and other undesirable Omni now. There have always been...remember the mafia? There were anarchists, communists and others that came in before and after WWI. They were a very small minority then and are now.
    Dachsie we need immigof all flavors....engineers, skilled craftsmen, laborers etc. Unfortunately many of our native born aren’t interested or capable or have been trained by our progressive brethren to suck at the government teat.
    Without a continuous influx of new blood we stagnate and die.
    I don’t advocate unlimited immigration, illegal immigration or the like but we need much more than Trump is attempting to allow. We do need controlled chain migration like his and Melania’s and Steven Millee’s families took advantage of.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

we need a pause in America to sort it out. immigration is the biggest issue facing us perhaps ever.

6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

To me, the issue was in past immigration, people wanted to come to America to be Americans. Now people want to come here for the benefits, yet maintain their own, home culture. I get so sick of hearing “in my country.” Not even talking about the Muslims and their Sharia Law. That’s even more hosed.

watson1880 and Bengal B like this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You bump your head? This actually makes sense is why I ask. :D

KyleK and HalloweenRun like this.
  8. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

I never said we don't need immigrants. But we need to consider who we are allowing in the country more carefully. The world has changed and not necessarily for the better

9. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Build the wall and staff it with guards.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/...ium=social&utm_campaign=corruption chronicles

...the Mexican border federal authorities have arrested a Jordanian man for smuggling six citizens of Yemen—an Al Qaeda hotbed—into the U.S. through Mexico. The smuggler, 31-year-old Moayad Heider Mohammad Aldairi, conspired with others to sneak the six Yemeni nationals across the Texas border for a fee, according to a statement issued this week by the Department of Justice (DOJ).

uncovered State Department records confirming that “Arab extremists” are entering the U.S. through Mexico with the assistance of smuggling network “cells.” Among them was a top Al Qaeda operative wanted by the FBI, identified via a cable from the American consulate in Ciudad Juárez as Adnan G. El Shurkrjumah. Shukrijumah helped plan several U.S. attacks, including plots to bomb Oprah Winfrey’s studio and detonate nuclear devices in multiple American cities (watch a Judicial Watch documentary on it here). For years Shukrijumah appeared on the FBI’s most wanted list and, despite being sought by the agency, crossed back and forth into the U.S. from Mexico to meet fellow militant Islamists in Texas. In fact, as one of the world’s most wanted terrorists, Shukrijumah piloted an aircraft into the Cielo Dorado airfield in Anthony, New Mexico.

10. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Bombing Oprah's studio huh....

watson1880 likes this.