If you weren't already convinced that Orange PINO is a scumbag

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 1, 2017.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

agree with the general assessment but in this particular situation it seems that there is a very concerted effort to portray the nuclear capability of north korea as a new development rather than as knowledge we've possessed since the obama administration.

deliberate or not?

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

whether true or not it feels like KJU has ramped his rhetoric since Trump took office but this has been his mo with every other President we've had during their first year in office. Because of this there has definitely been more attention paid to it than before. Secondly, when Trump made his fire and fury statement it added some fuel to the fire.

kcal likes this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I think their nuke & missile systems have recently advanced faster than expected. The news pimps are trying to turn that into a media storm,.. aka, ad revenue cash cow. Still, we've gotta figure out a way to take that lil bastard out, I'd bet China could if they wanted.

el005639 likes this.
  4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

China won't....can't have a unified korea

Winston1 likes this.
  5. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Why not?

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Agreed. Obama knew their capability in 2013.

Strangely enough China and Russia need to be part of the solution IMO. We need to sit down with them and explain that what we have, what we are willing to deploy including the SSGN Michigan with her 132 Tomahawks and a few Trident subs off the Korean Peninsula, and then perhaps they will act with a little more urgency to keep Kim under control so to speak. An increase in satellites and drones in the region would help reinforce this point.

Trump's tweeting and headline-grabbing rhetoric are not helping the situation at all. I literally get the impression that he thinks he's playing a game of RISK. Obama got rid of so many key military leaders that what we have left aren't what I'd like at this point. Kim is threatening nuclear war and we're still sitting her talking about transgenders enlisting. Good God.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    HalloweenRun, GiantDuckFan and KyleK like this.
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

China doesn't want US missiles literally on its border. Also a lot of Koreans believe that China has taken Korean land, another of a long list of conflict between them. I think China wants that little chubby fucker to be the buffer at all costs.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I agree, China certainly doesn't want Korean unification and a Western democracy at their doorstep. Seems like a N Korean regime change to one that they'd have more control over, would be in their best interest though. Then again, maybe they want all this turmoil.

9. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Haven't really thought about this. Thanks. Good points.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Make a deal. China takes him out with extreme prejudice and they install their own kinder, gentler and saner brutal dictator and the unpredictability of bad haircut guy is gone and the political status quo is maintained.