If you weren't already convinced that Orange PINO is a scumbag

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

How do you know she didn't?

el005639 and KyleK like this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Stupid response is stupid.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

All you have to say is that you don't know.

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Look guys, Republicans even hired a private investigator to look into the murder of Seth Rich and they found no correlation to the Clinton's or any other political figures, nor did they find any indication that Mr. Rich was in any way involved in the leaks that have been referred to with regards to this case. There are plenty of other very legitimate issues where the Clinton's are plenty vulnerable to criticism. This just isn't one of them.

5. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Is just one more person who died who had a connection to the Clintons

Bengal B likes this.
  6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

here's some interesting news regarding the nukes north korea has.....why was the Washington post trying to make this look like we just found out??

WOW! Obama Admin Knew About North Korea’s Mini Nukes in 2013 – Quickly Downplayed Threat

President Trump is faced with one of the most challenging foreign policy questions in a generation: Should the U.S. go to war with North Korea? Such a decision may not have been necessary had the previous administration taken the Hermit Kingdom more seriously. A FOX News report reveals the Obama White House downplayed North Korea’s nuclear missile program back in 2013. Was this done to avoid taking on North Korea?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...as-mini-nukes-2013-quickly-downplayed-threat/

7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Kick the can down the road...

8. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

according to alt-right news outlets, yes. but not even FOX news spews this kind of stuff. Look, I get it, I really do. There is a lot of animosity toward Hillary and the Clinton's overall, and I can't say that much of it isn't warranted. That being said, that they are killers is a stretch. IMO this is the chief problem with our politics today: your opposition can't just be wrong politically; we have to demonize them and dehumanize them. I personally believe that Trump is a crook. This investigation will go a long way toward proving or disproving that for me. I don't think that hard line conservatives can say the same about the hoard of Clinton investigations that have found little more than a cum stained blue dress.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

That is whats most troubling. All the objects to Trump on NK right now show they only care about their political position. This is not Trumps fault and frankly, the nice words are over.

Its sad.

It sucks.

But is the god damned truth.

We either capitulate or strike. Those are the only two god damn options left. Capitulating means NK will now be a Nuclear power with a seat at OUR collective table.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Fuck me running. Did YOU just type that?

Wow brother... Wow.