if you read one thing this year, read this article on covering up chinavirus lab leak theory

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Frogleg, fanatic and LSUpride123 like this.
  2. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

I understand that the origin story is huge, but the cover up of early treatment approaches and the cover up of the gene therapy side effects and ineffectiveness dwarfs that. Sure, it would be great to know the origin so we can punish those that caused it and stop it from happening again (NO GAIN OF FUNCTION RESEARCH!!!), but those other covers up have led to millions of past and future deaths. The long term affects of the jab are only starting to become apparent as the all cause mortality continues it upward arc.

Frogleg likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

absolutely.

i see this whole event, and may others, as a total failure by our media to operate at least to some extent as antagonistic to tthe govt's edicts and mandates.

the media used to be eager to oppose the govt, hold them accountable. now they are in lockstep with the big pharma/military industrial security state govt.

i see it is as a manifestation of mid-wit trump derangement syndrome. people are terrified to be seen as agreeing with anything trump ever sided with, or could even be imagined to side with.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

fanatic and LSUpride123 like this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Ben Hu, patient zero, the first person in the world to become infected with COVID-19 worked at the Wuhan Institute for Virology and Tony Fauci’s NIH paid for this dangerous gain of function research" - senator rand paul

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What are they working on next? That is what I want to know.

fanatic likes this.