I now firmly believe that the Burrow family will balk at Cincy drafting him

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

When you have exactly the same take on everything and write in the same style it's time to call the duck a duck.

el005639, Brian and shane0911 like this.
  2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Maybe but Cowturd could never come around to the year Joe Burrow and LSU had. So do you take a player who has a good chance of getting hurt and has one or two good years or a player that improves, sets records and doesn't get hurt so easily?
    I don't think Tua makes it for long in the NFL personally.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    furduknfish and shane0911 like this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It's just typical for him to find any nit to pick and totally disregard what is right in front of his face because its tied to Orgeron.

The facts are that Joe got better, a lot better or did he? Was he just a victim of not having the opportunity? We certainly didn't run that offense in '18. What if we had? Seems like all the same players were there so we don't really know what he would have done.

He may not have the strongest arm but his pocket presence is off the charts and despite ol Taint and his Joe Brady theory that is something you cannot coach.

His accuracy is laser like and his decision making is excellent not to mention his toughness.

This is all just sour grapes because the gump is no longer the coveted prize. Deal with it.

Sourdoughman and lsu-i-like like this.
  4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

No doubt in my mind Burrow will be a great NFL QB; maybe one of the best ever. But if he goes to a shit team we may never know. O and staff put Burrow in a position to succeed.