"I make all the calls" - Orgeron

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Oct 1, 2017.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

A one year contract? That would be stupid. Also, the motions, while possibly confusing the D, is also meant to help the QB (to resounding success thus far).

2. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

Under the circumstances you give him one year guaranteed money, back load it with incentives, then negotiate an extension after the season.

furduknfish, Pjoe and lsu-i-like like this.
  3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

One year would be dumber than $12M, but I agree with incentives and other mechanisms to protect LSU if O is a walking disaster.

4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

To be fair, we did dominate BYU, but we were dog shit in the redzone, which at the time, seemed like a mild concern. We didn't know it was foreshadowing a really bad offense.

TigerTap and Bayou Tiger like this.
  5. ExoticGlass1

ExoticGlass1 Founding Member

So who called the meeting on Monday evening? Did Alleva call it or did Orgeron call it? How do two people call a meeting? Orgeron is the head coach, if his coordinators needed to be talked to why would he take the meeting to Alleva? We now know that Orgeron got involved with the offense and now its all on Canada, since it was said in the meeting that everyone looked the other in the eye and put it all on the table, did Canada tell him to keep his hand out of the offense?

Why would a coach have to pick players in each position group to call players only meeting? I really have a problem with this!! He shouldn't be picking anyone, leaders can't be picked, they're either leaders or not. I've been hearing about infighting on this team since the season started, there needs to be leadership within the players to put this shit to bed, the coaches won't stop it especially when some of it is the result of certain coaches. Orgeron said he learned from his mistakes at Ole Miss, its time he starts acting like it.

What in the hell was up with the call in show last night? I always thought that callers were screened during the ending years of Miles time here because the questions always seemed to be soft, are the people putting on the radio show doing this on purpose because its Orgeron?

6. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

This.
    Again, if this is all to be taken at face value, if it's simply a matter of addressing concerns, what business does the AD have getting directly involved in internal football staff issues?

Oh yeah and our genius HC just publicly said we "just don't have a FG kicker", that should help us win some close ones down the stretch.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.