"I hire all the best people!"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

comment_ePdc76tjDfcHpbATPjuGVZxHvLv3r4nA.gif

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Anthony Scarramucci..... GONE!

Lasted a whole ten days. The best people.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

This administration and this President has to be an episode of Punk'd we just haven't seen yet. What a fucking embarrassment and stain on the history of the United States. I'm positive Pookie from New Jack City could do a better job.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I am not sure of your argument here. Should he keep these people on if they dont perform to the level he wants?

Or are you a teacher and not used to people being fired for doing a poor job?

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I think the point is you can't claim to hire the best people with his track record. Or at least you shouldn't. Because obviously this dude claims a lot of bullshit.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

But kelly made this call. Not Trump.

7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I had an airman tell me one time, that they were the smart ones because they sent their officers to combat while the enlisted stayed back with gear. I said ok you got me.

8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]

Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/31/us/politics/anthony-scaramucci-white-house.html

President Trump on Monday removed Anthony Scaramucci from his position as communications director, the White House announced, ousting him just days after Mr. Scaramucci unloaded a crude verbal tirade against other senior members of the president’s senior staff.

While Mr. Kelly’s objection was the decisive factor in Mr. Scaramucci’s departure, people close to the decision said that Mr. Trump had quickly soured on the wisecracking, Long Island-bred former hedge fund manager, and so had his family.

Mr. Trump was initially pleased by Mr. Scaramucci’s harsh remarks, directed at Mr. Priebus and Steve Bannon, the chief White House strategist. But over the weekend, after speaking with his family and Mr. Kelly, the president began to see the brash actions of his subordinate as a political liability and potential embarrassment, according to two people familiar with his thinking.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

LOL

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

A grateful nation thanks Anthony Scaramucci for his ten days of dedicated service.

It's really eerie how well the lyrics of Bohemian Rhapsody mirror this situation.... Nostradamus-type eerie.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    GiantDuckFan likes this.