I Hate:

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Bengal B, Jul 8, 2018.

1. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

I hate Dollar General... and Wal-Mart.....for the reasons you state. It's not worth saving a dollar to deal with the aggravations that come with it.

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

The rule of thumb is: however many cars in the parking lot is how many people are in the dollar store checkout at any given time. I hate that place.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Not out here. Remember, no plastic bags in Cali so folks either bring their own bags or the plastic ones for .10 are at the end of the counter. I've watched peeps hand their OWN bags over the counter to the checker so he/she can do it. Geebus.

Maybe this one isn't completely fair but when what appears to be an able-bodied person takes their effing time in the crosswalk, I really want to hit them. You know they see you waiting....and they take their sweet-ass time.

Slowballs who cut everyone off to get in the fast lane.....and then promptly slow down.

All the people who park in the red, park in part of a handicap curb, block crosswalks, double park in the street to let their kid out the car, clearly take up 2 spaces because they think their car is the shizz, park another car in....what makes any of them think they are so gotdamn special?

GiantDuckFan and KyleK like this.
  4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

deep breaths girl,.. what you need is an attitude adjustor.

LSUTiga and Bengal B like this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

There's plenty of hate at the Hotel California. There's lots of shit wrong with lots of things no matter what angle you look at it from. Ain't shit we little guys can do about it so don't let it fuck up your life. Don't worry, be happy.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

yep, my biggest concern is at wide receiver,.. life is good.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

LSU should have a top 5 defense if there are no injuries. For the first time in 20 years we have no big time RB returning. Can Joe Burrow be the savior and lead us to the promised land. vball should worry more about the Trojans and less about the buttholes who roam freely about the country.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I still can't hear the sound from videos posted on TigerFan on my laptop. Can here it from the phone. Sound on laptop works. I just listened to the Hank Williams vid before I posted it. weird