I deserve it

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by six pack dan, Nov 4, 2017.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Hurts did it last night successfully.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Russell, Mauck or Flynn at QB last night we win. Defense gets an A what a game they played!. Offensive line gets a B+ best game they played all year. Secondary a C+ worse game all year. WR's a C. QB a C-. We need to develop one of our QB next year and or bring in a hotshot Juco or transfer but only if they are exceptional. Guice and Williams will be a huge loss so we will need at least 2 to 3 stud RB's. We have recievers coming back. We have lineman coming back on both lines. Need at least 4 to 5 OL's and 4 DL's and 2 to 3 corners. Need at least 1 TE and 2 to 3 WR's and 1 or 2 dual threat QB's. And a partridge in a pear tree.

six pack dan and Bayou Tiger like this.
  3. lsu-i-like

ST coach and maybe a new WR coach.

six pack dan and ParadiseiNC like this.
  4. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

The penalty called against Bama was holding... on the left tackle which people are bitching about here.

Bama is 129th out of 130 teams in opponent penalties...yet, its the refs, again. Last year, 128th out of 128 teams in opponent penalties...but its the refs, again.

Come on, man. Stop acting like an Aubie.

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Claiming he's a Bama media guy is once again proving that you don't know what you're talking about

shane0911 likes this.
  6. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Larry Porter was his primary...why am I the one who knows this?!?!

lsu-i-like likes this.
  7. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

No matter who the primary was, it is still Miles responsibility and decision making. Just like the HC gets credit for wins or losses irrespective of the details, so it goes w/pathetic QB recruiting that plagued CLM throughout his tenure, minus Mett. Miles is to blame for both JJ and JLee, frankly.

By the way, @TerryP , congrats to your team. Your WRs were better than I thought, and we couldn't get the ball to ours deep. That was the difference, imo. Thought the lines both played well, and wasn't as strong of an advantage for you guys as most thought it would be. I'm at ease w/our effort, and more impressed with your passing game than I was prior to the game. Good luck.

8. lsu-i-like

There were a few on both sides, Bama looked a little too extracurricular for my liking, but I liked that they let em play. Penalties didn’t come into play in my mind. Y’all just straight up beat us. Good game; I was more impressed with Hurts than I thought I’d be, he gave a solid performance. I don’t feel like we got pantsed and I feel like we’re moving in the right direction, so I’ll take the loss this year. We just gotta finish out the season now and recruit our tails off.

TerryP and ParadiseiNC like this.
  9. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Are those stats really true? Basically dead last?

10. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Cfbstats.com