I come in peace to fill you in on something

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Dick the Bruiser, Sep 5, 2016.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Few get kicked off here but many leave.

kcal, lsu-i-like and StaceyO like this.
  2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I've lived in DFW for the past 20 years. I moved up here in my late 20's from South Louisiana. It was like moving to Mars for me, but I eventually adjusted to it. I actively hated the Cowboys for the first 7 or 8 years I was up here, but that became just miserable, so after the 'Boys drafted Bradie James from LSU, I decided, if the Cowboys were good enough for Bradie James, they were good enough for me.

I still haven't been to a game in ATT; I've only attended a couple of concerts there. But my daughters love the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, so we may have to go to watch them at some point.

3. Dick the Bruiser

Dick the Bruiser Freshman

Was in basic training many MANY:D years ago with a kid from LA,....Lafayette. Bobby Joe Howell. Nice guy.

lsu-i-like and LSUTiga like this.
  4. Dick the Bruiser

Brady was a nice inside linebacker for us. Could really step in and fill the hole against the run. Number 56 in Dallas if Memory serves.

5. Dick the Bruiser

ATT is a fantastic stadium. But from a purely football perspective,...I HATE IT! I want a real snakepit, something that gives my team a real home field advantage. Thats NOT AT,T. Just wayyyyy too over the top, like excess on top of excess.

6. StaceyO

Absolutely, and just an incredible person, in general.

7. Dick the Bruiser

Talk at you guys later,... gotta get ready for a family BBQ. And thanks for the invite,.... I'll stick around as long as youll have me.

lsu-i-like and StaceyO like this.
  8. StaceyO

Well, that's Texas for you. Home of the $60 million high school football stadiums. Excess is our state animal.

9. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

My take on our coaches is that other than O, none really have the fire we need. I'll reserve judgement on Aranda after he has some game under his belt. As far as Cam I never liked him. I was a Dolphin fan most of my life and I hated when he was head coach. I have never seen anything from him to prove he is elite. And don't give me "his hands are tied by Les" crap because even simple pass plays are elusive to him. I think he is as big a bafoon as Les. The rest such as BDP, Ensminger, etc. all suck at developing our players. Our coaching staff is a recipe for getting our hopes up with the rent a wins and busting our cherry with the elites.

Look at what kitten did with a high school QB the other night. It was beautiful to see a guy be allowed to play all out and lead his team. When Sark gets on board that will be a scary team. Our guy has a season under his belt and still can't find the 5 yard out pass. Time for a change. Clean house and start over.

10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

that dude just bruised my dick with that post

real talk