I come in peace to fill you in on something

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Dick the Bruiser, Sep 5, 2016.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Then you've come to the right board, because you may have already noticed that we don't mince words around here, either.

Do you still live in Wisconsin? I was in Milwaukee for a couple of days last year and really enjoyed it, especially since it was in August, and the 70-80 degree summer "heat" was a big relief from the Dallas August temps. I doubt I could make it through a winter up there, though.

2. bowe

bowe Senior Member

I'm not saying isn't a great DC or a future good head coach. I'm saying i will wait to see how he handles teams offenses in this conference before i decide if he will be a great coach for us.

3. Dick the Bruiser

Dick the Bruiser Freshman

Oh Oh........LOL, I see you have an off topic forum, free speech zone. Thats normally where I get my ass in trouble. Love talking sports AND politics. For the record,....I make Pat Buchanan look like a raging lefty!

4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

As I said...just sayin'. :D

5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

No good. We lost our most vocal lefty. Everyone just agrees with each other in that forum now.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Ypu will fit right in with most of us who are a few degrees to the right of Rush Limbaugh

7. Dick the Bruiser

Sure do. I live up north in the tourist/ vacation areas. Im a rarity in these parts. Born and bred here but have been a fan of the Dallas Cowboys since the Landry days. Have been to many games at the old Texas Stadium and at the new ATT. Very loyal,.... been following them with a passion since I was 10. That means 42 years.

8. bowe

bowe Senior Member

Was too busy with my head up my ass to notice i guess.

That's why i liked your post

StaceyO likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Still have a few of the liberal weenies. Most of them are in hiding like the pussies they are.

10. Dick the Bruiser

I was kicked off the BADGER BOARD! LOL Kicked out because of my political views. Wisconsin is sort of like Texas, Madison is ultra left and the rest of the state pretty conservative. Like Austin is in Texas.

Never had any issues on the football related part of the board,... but boy did I ever when I started posting in the off topic/political zone.

StaceyO likes this.