I come in peace to fill you in on something

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Dick the Bruiser, Sep 5, 2016.

1. bowe

bowe Senior Member

The jury is still out on him for me. That 59-0 drilling they got from Ohio State still lingers in my mind.

While he may be the best DC LSU has ever had I will wait to see how he handles the SEC before I pass judgement on him.

StaceyO likes this.
  2. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Can we please ignore this troll? He doesn't deserve the time of day. Dick the Bruiser, go home and eat some cheese.

Rouxleaux likes this.
  3. Dick the Bruiser

Dick the Bruiser Freshman

Nowhere in this thread have I trolled you or anyone else. Just because we disagree doesnt mean Im a troll. Just wanted to give you some Info is all and now Im on my way. Best of luck .

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Didn't Clemson score 70 on his D in a bowl game?

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Stick around. We do like opposing fans (you'll notice we still have a resident Oregon fan from all the way back in '11.) Of course, we're all licking our wounds currently, so we may not be as friendly as possible right now.

We do love to talk football, and if you also like to do that, come back any time.

The bottom line from Saturday is this: Wisconsin definitely had more fire and spirit and desire to win that game. And your team deserved to win. It would have been a travesty, in reality, if we'd lined up and kicked a game-winning FG. We've gotten away with that sort of nonsense for far too long, and it didn't need to happen this time.

For a little perspective, my daughter who is a sophomore in high school was 1 the last time LSU lost a season opener. We're not used to it--though you guys also deserved to win in Arlington back in '14, as well.

Dick the Bruiser and ROY_LA_CA like this.
  6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

No, I think you're thinking of Steele's Clemson defense getting drummed by somebody like West Virginia in an Orange Bowl.

bowe likes this.
  7. bowe

bowe Senior Member

No that was our DC from last year. Clemson gave up 70 in the Orange Bowl to West Virgina. Steele was DC at the time

8. Guido Merkins

Guido Merkins Founding Member

Yeah but Drew Brees and Sean Payton ain't walking in the door...

9. Dick the Bruiser

Dick the Bruiser Freshman

I'd love to. Love talking football with anyone, college or pro. I can fill you in on some of the reasons WHY Wisky IS Wisky and you can do the same with LSU. With me you will always get the straight poop, not the standard PC crap that is so common today. Dick dont do PC,.... AT ALL.

10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Time will tell. He has some great athletes to work with here. One thing, if he expects a converted defensive end to cover the tight end like he did Saturday, there will be big plays made by the opponents offenses.