I come in peace to fill you in on something

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Dick the Bruiser, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I apologize. I read your emails again and you are correct. However my main point is IMHO defense had nothing to do with our loss this weekend. Offense was, is and always will will be while Miles and Cameron are there. I will say this again; To pick on Aranda for his first game as our DC is crazy. Most of the time on the field, no help from his offense and only knowing our personnel for less than 8 months and holding Wisconsin to only 16 point in spite of all this to me was great in his first outing. Also was missing Lacoture and others.

2. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

Or a shutout

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"If you only had a brain" You are freaking hopeless and go get your panties back from Miles and give his back to him the sex and the honeymoon is over you two lovers you will lose your girlfriend soon Marcus Spears has started the ball rollin! 4353209-bm-scarecrow.jpg

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

bitchisback.jpg
    Here is your and Miles song

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I hate a bend but don't break defense. Didn't we see enough of that with Third and Chavis. So now that you found out there was no Santa Claus are you going to keep on believing in the Easter Bunny?

6. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

If you can't handle a bend but don't break defense you'd better buy video of the '85 Bears season. Even Alabama bends often. You believe in fairy tales?

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Too busy watching cartoons. I want to see if Bugs Bunny can outsmart Elmer Fudd again

[​IMG]

rockwallfan likes this.
  8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Yes, giving up 16 points is getting schooled. Did one of the local mental hospitals flood and a bunch of their patients escape?

tirk and dmeaux like this.
  9. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

As long as this LSU offensive unit continues to go 3 and Out, leaving the defense stranded on the field for about 60% of the game, Miles may want to start recruiting soccer players. I hear they're pretty sound cardio-wise, maybe they wouldn't be gassed after spending 40 minutes of the game on the field.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I am freaking dumbfounded with this talk about our defense, I thought Alfred E Newman was dead.