I come in peace to fill you in on something

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Dick the Bruiser, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yeah Wisconsin's defense was horrible while he was there. You get 1 scarecrow

Attached Files:

StaceyO likes this.
  2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

If Liberals were Miles haters, he wouldn't continue to get $4M+ a year to lose in the Mediocrity Meets Everyone Gets A Trophy Bowl.

3. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

I'm no sunshine pumper. I (for one) appreciates your input here. You've been around his schemes for years now. We'll see for ourselves what we have in our new DC. No, our defense didn't look all that great. We never seemed to put pressure on your inexperience older quarterback. They were on the field way too much. I'd love to see a dominating defense. But I don't mind a bend but don't break kind of defense. You have to understand, we HAVE TO believe in something right now. Defense is our only lifeline right now! Coaching sucks, offense sucks, special teams suck.

StaceyO likes this.
  4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

and i thought tap was/is going to tell us how we were out talented again. looked to me like we wasted some 4 & 5 stars out there with that display

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

4353209-bm-scarecrow.jpg 4353209-bm-scarecrow.jpg Can anyone here explain these two buffoons TigerTap & rockwallfan? Defense was our problem Saturday? Defense was our problem Saturday? Defense was our problem Saturday? In their minds the offense is fine we just need to hold everyone to 13 points a game and we win Saturday and every game after that. Let's fire Aranda now and find us a Coach who can do this, the offense is fine.

2 scarecrows, I would give them many many more but this site only allows 2 picture uploads.

6. rockwallfan

you're new and you're an idiot. Did you take time to read the threads title or where it came from? And exactly where did I say our offense is just fine or that our new DC needs firing? If you're here to just ruffle feathers and provide nothing constructive please do us all a favor and STFU.

TigerTap likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Call em as I see em. Read your emails thoroughly and ya'll are both knocking the defense. When talking about this weekends game only a fool would even mention defense. Feel sorry for Aranda getting stuck with two clowns running this idiot offense. His defense played the best they could under the circumstances.

8. rockwallfan

I ask again, where did I knock the defense? "Bend but don't break" is a knock in your book? Please educate me. Otherwise I suggest you re-read my post (it's not email, as you stated). And you didn't point out where I praised the offense. Please, I thirst for your "call em as you see em" knowledge". If you're going to blindly insult people here you need to expect retribution. If that is what you saw/read then you can expect a whole lot of shots coming back at you in the future buddy.

Richdog likes this.
  9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

didnt see any blitzes

StaceyO and TigerTap like this.
  10. Guido Merkins

Guido Merkins Founding Member

The defense wasn't great, but they were the only reason we were in that game.

You think attacking the defense will make Miles look better?? If the defense is bad, Miles hired the coordinator. If the offense is bad, Miles hired the coordinator. If the QB is bad, Miles recruited him. If the OLine underperforms, it Miles fault too. First because he recruited the guys. Second, because he hired the coaches.

Miles is the Head Coach. Everything is his fault...

tirk likes this.