I come in peace to fill you in on something

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Dick the Bruiser, Sep 5, 2016.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

All you have to do is look at the offenses that Stud had before Miles made him his bitch. It's a broken record and everyone should realize by now that LES MILES IS THE LSU OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR !!!!!!

Richdog likes this.
  2. TwistedTiger

The most talented team wins the majority of the time. I'd bet that most of those teams that "gashed" his defense did so with far superior talent. Let's see what he can do with a large upgrade in talent before we write him off as a fraud. If we could just get Lester to pull his share of the the load or get the hell out of the way.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Scarecrow award goes to, drum roll please.............. It's Tiger Tap ladies and gentleman!

4. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

The Scarecrow award goes to someone/something outstanding in his field.

That leaves us with a drive-by ... and a miss.

tirk likes this.
  5. TwistedTiger

Ate his lunch? I didn't know Aranda's defense was matched up against Wisconsin's defense. I sure thought the defense matched up against the opposing offense? First game of the season, on the road, coaching a new team and switching from a 43 to a 34 and his defense gives up only 16 despite staying on the field because of inept offense. It certainly wasn't beautiful and there was a ton of missed tackles, but it wasn't a bad opener for the defense.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Did you happen to notice the Houston defense making clean, textbook tackles one on one in the open field vs Oklahoma? Instead of a fire Les Miles gofundme buyout campaign start a raise money to hire Tom Herman gofundme

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Would have been more but I tipped the hot waitress

8. TwistedTiger

it really is embarrassing to see teams year after year trot out freshmen that play well and we can't develop guys by their junior or senior year. It wasn't just Bama, Texas true freshman Shane Buechele was 16 of 26 for 280 yds and two TD's against #10 Notre Dame in his first ever college game. Our junior QB in his second year as a starter had a single digit QB rating. How the fuk to you do that?

$TigerFan$ and fanatic like this.
  9. TwistedTiger

How many teams in the last five years, with more talent than Wisconsin, we're gashed by Bama?

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Hey professor you proved my point Einstein one year doing my math is 12 games not the one game you are already judging Aranda by.

Attached Files: