I come in peace to fill you in on something

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Dick the Bruiser, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Speaking of steps, you might want to enroll in several of those 12 step programs.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Right. Meanwhile 4th and 1 on our side of the field with 35 yards to our name and we go for it. Giving them a short field and their kicker sinking them from 40+ all game.

Our D is the reason this wasn't a blow out.

Richdog likes this.
  3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I should have that statement copywritten and cash in. Charge a dime for every time a stranger comes along. Gumps won't stop saying it, so.....

Coordinators look splendid at other programs only to come here and have their efforts disguised by the show-up top. So as long as the inmates are running the asylum, a new guys qualities will be a true unknown. But then there is proven knowns (Bradly Dale Mother Fuckin Peveto) we seem to keep around at the expense of what was once, one of the best special team units in the country. Our ST this weekend looked like a rabbit fucking an aardvark. But that's not Dales fault, Miles loves that fugger and keeps him around regardless. We've shanked a fucking punt what, 32 times over the last 1.5 seasons? And allow it to get worse....

Pretty sure you are getting the point and that is we have significantly bigger problems. The problem you present will not be unturned until we fix the nightmare at the top.

kcal, StaceyO, fanatic and 1 other person like this.
  4. 4 ever LSU

4 ever LSU Freshman

Our first 1st down came by penalty. This loss is solely on Harris. Over the last 3 years you can count his brilliant performances on one hand. Mississippi State 2 seasons ago for 1 half. Texas Tech last season for 1 half and shit, I must be really getting old because I can't remember any more. When was the last time anyone can remember 3 consecutive conference losses.

5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Harris reminds me of when you drop a drop of water on hot stovetop. It kind of jumps around, erratically, then disappears. Very apt, if I say so myself.

4 ever LSU and Bengal B like this.
  6. 4 ever LSU

4 ever LSU Freshman

Time of possession 23 minutes means the D was out there a long time. 3 Red zone stops were pretty impressive

Rouxleaux likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

was nice talking to you.

See ya.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  8. 4 ever LSU

4 ever LSU Freshman

That is so appropriate. Generally under a pile of opposing jerseys or he throws a pick. Why does Cameron continue to start these morons.

The true tale of the D is their 3rd down efficiency. 3 of 15 and 0 for 1 on 4th. They had 136 rushing yards on 42 attempts. We also had 2 picks. I applaud the D in this game for being on the field for 36 minutes.
    Look at us 12 of 21, his career completion %, 2 picks, standard operating procedure but 126 rushing yards in 29 attempts. We just didn't control the ball with an "experienced" QB.

9. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

We have so many huge issues that Aranda isn't even a topic this week. We could have the 85 Bears defense and we still couldn't beat the top teams on our schedule.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"With the thoughts you'd be thinking
    You could be another Lincoln
    If you only had a brain"

Aranda's first game coaching LSU's defense with players he has known for less than 8 months and having his defense have to be on the field for three quarters of the game because our idiot coach and you are blaming Aranda? Try out for the part in the remake of The Wizard of Oz you would be a great scarecrow.

Attached Files: