I actually feel sorry for Ohio State fans...

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Jan 5, 2009.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

you should be proud of your team. they played their hearts out, i thought your coaching staff was to blame for the loss. very questionable play calling, not to mention number 17 should have been used alot more than he was. you know going for 2 on the first touchdown, there was alot of time left on the clock, if they go for 1 and then convert on the 2 point on the second conversion, who knows........ poor clock management on the second touchdown, thought they should have taken more time off the clock, but it is what it is, i would be proud of my guys too.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

some just think its funny how the big10 pretty much sucks. I think im one of them. eventually, it will help your conference get 21st century talent. you should be thankful its being spotlighted. it will only help expedite the process.

I know you guys can spout out all the NFL draftee stats but our eyes dont deceive us as much as you think. theres a speed problem in the big10 and an old school mentality.

dont fight it, embrace it.

as you said, its just a game. we can appreciate the money spent in new orleans but still hate your team. its not personal.

i dont hate OSU, i just revel in the big10's misery. not sure why.

mccoy threw for over 400 yards and drove for the winning td in barely over a minute. and UT had almost 500 total yards.

you're going to second-guess everything when theres such a gut-wrenching loss. especially the coaches. but this was a team loss.

i think its insane all the tuesday morning qbs questioning why boeckman hasnt started all year. apparently they only watched last night's game.

drives me nuts.

also, dont take the comments so personally. its mostly all in fun.

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I didn't even watch. Phuck em both.

:geaux:

1 person likes this.
  4. NELA_Tigerfan

NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

I wonder how coach Miles feels about it?:hihi:

5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

im sure their fans are nice enough overall, from what i heard about their crowds in nola last year. and one of my husbands clients in columbus sent me the front page of their sports page for the ncg game to go with my advocate front page. i also have the front page from the ok paper for the 03 sugar, so for both nc's i have the opposing teams front page. but i digress....

anyway, i dont feel sorry for them, nice as they may be. the whole arrogant "t"osu thing irritates the snot out of me.

6. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

That always bugged me too but I read somewhere that it was a legal issue with another school in the state. Don't remember any details but maybe our buckeye fan can explain the real reason they are called that, 'cause I think it is official. Unlike Miami players calling their school, "the U".

7. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

I don't mind OSU fans when OSU is not playing. During the games though, they are like poison. No fun whatsoever.

8. tirk

tha u.

and id guess the legal issue thing is a load of crap. just a hunch.

9. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

possibly. where are the bots when you need them?

10. tirk

i could tell you how to activate it but then wouldnt be able to turn it off.