Hunter Biden

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

If you bothered to follow the discussion you would know I didn’t vote for Biden but held my nose and pulled the R lever. That doesn’t mean I think Trump was a good president but the least worse choice.
    I also recognized that Biden won. Trump shot himself by his own actions. I also took heart that the Republicans won down ballot. They closed the gap in the house setting up a good possibility that the win the house in 2 years. They also maintained every state legislature which gives them the ability to control reapportionment. Finally until Trump’s vanity, selflessness and frankly idiocy they were sure to maintain control of the senate. Unfortunately his actions since November are putting both seats in jeopardy. This combination will limit Biden’s ability to get anything done.
    Rather than putting faith in an incompetent selfish narcissistic personality I have faith in the sanity of the majority of Americans.

KyleK likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

By modern measures Trump WAS a good president.

Bengal B, Frogleg and shane0911 like this.
  3. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

OK ... so you ... one of the most anti-Trump people I've encountered, .. "held his nose and pulled the R lever".

As you said, GOP flipped every toss up seat in the house, held the Senate, and pretty much won everywhere ... and even you, a never Trumper held your nose an pulled the R lever (which I would think probably applies to most) ... but somehow ... Joe Biden, the witless wonder won the election? No room to question any of those mail in ballots ... nope, none at all.

LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

FIFY