Hunter Biden

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

As another poster wasn’t up to starting this when challenged I’ll do it for him. Joe Biden’s younger son Hunter has blazed quite a trail in the years while his father was V.P. and on into 2020. He has been the poster boy of the deep corruption imbedded in the modern Washington establishment. With absolutely no experience he was hired by a Ukrainian firm and paid an excessive amount of money. The company Burisma was also involved in a number of shady practices that led to a government investigation. There is dispute as to whether his father used his office to to get him off or not. Following that young Hunter has been involved with one or more red Chinese companies. This involvement is apparently under Justice Department investigation.
    On the side is Hunter’s personal life which shows his total lack of morality. First he woos his dead brother’s widow then I think while his new wife was pregnant has a child by a stripper who he refused to pay child support.
    With all of this happening what does this mean? As I said it’s a blazing sign of the corruption so pervasive in Washington. Have Hunter’s actions been illegal? I don’t know but as I said in an earlier post there’s more than enough smoke to investigate. It will also be a test of the Biden presidency. Will he allow an independent investigation? If he doesn’t it will certainly show he is mired in the corruption. The final question is how much was Joe involved in any of this and if so how?
    Unfortunately I doubt the MSM will do its job and investigate any of these questions. It wil fall on alternative media. To really find the truth then expose it one thing must hold. It must stick to facts not wild speculation. It must be able to provide documentation and evidence. You can’t threaten to release the kraken and follow up with less than nothing. I expect that Hunter should be in jail for many crimes but don’t know how much if any Joe was involved. It will be critical to our future to find out.

KyleK likes this.
  2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Is it possible that young Hunter is involved with ANY American companies? He sure gets his chilli wet overseas and prefers the commie type. I suppose his father is really not much more than an opportunity, but who knows. I'm not gonna guess with this cat and let the professional witch hunters dig up his ghost. Piece of work this kid. Some times this is what you get when daddy is never around and you are raised by a paid nanny.

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

imagine what would have happened had this issue been raised in October 2020....

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Still valid isn’t it?

KyleK likes this.
  5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

maybe.... depends on joe....

Winston1 likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Of course his pappy was involved. Does anybody believe he would get those kinds of payments from shady foreigners unless Joe was involved.

10% for the big guy

KyleK and shane0911 like this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Not Winston, he is incapable of putting that sort of math together

Bengal B likes this.
  8. USAFRet66.86

USAFRet66.86 COTiger is cool

Iconsnoozin.gif

LSUpride123 likes this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

10. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

It's a blazing sign of the corruption of the BIDEN FAMILY ... and that starts with Joe. ... ya know, the guy you voted for!!

So ... don't really see where you have any right to bitch about what you voted for! We all knew this 6 mo. ago.