Hunter Biden Plea Deal

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jun 20, 2023.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

This is the equivalent of a child plugging his ears and saying “I can’t hear you lalalalalala”

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You show all the signs of OCD. Seek help.

The MEANINGFUL elements of this story:

1- Given previous collusion with Russian operatives by the trump campaign it was entirely justified for the government and media to be skeptical of a claim by the very compromised Rudy Guliani.
    2- Even after extended possession by authorities and investigation of the laptop's contents NOTHING on it pointed to any criminality of the nature Republicans were fantasizing.

Nothing else about the story is important. Nothing. As per your usual methodology you're harping on an insignificance to distract from the true story. You do that over and over again here... it's a manifestation of your basic dishonesty.

Seek help.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Where are the charges? If it’s all as true as you say and it’s all been verified, why no charges related to ANYTHING promised by the right wingers?

guaranteed response: media…government…deep state…grand consoiracy…victims….snowflakes

4. BAY0U BENGAL

So it’s your position that there is nothing afoul on that laptop? Also, that the laptop is a lie spread by Russians and Republicans? And that we shouldn’t blame the media, even though the media lied about collusion, among other stories that turned out to be false? That’s your stance? We’re just conspiracy theorists because the media did, in fact, lie to us. But now it’s totally believable. That is your hardline stance? It’s ok if it is. I’m just trying to gauge the room.

5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

It is my position that if even half of what was allegedly in that laptop were true we’d be seeing a much different outcome. No one has ever doubted the existence of the laptop, the FBI has had it for years. And apparently what it truly shows is that a drug addict lied on a gun application and didn’t pay taxes for a few years and liked to take pictures of himself while fucked up and naked with hookers. That’s the story here. Hunter Biden is an unsavory character. There is no evidence, real evidence that could be entered into a court of law…not hearsay from bloggers with an agenda or propaganda from a foreign government or misinformation from a political rival. If there had been it would have come to light in this indictment and/or plea deal. It did not. And you keep mentioning media, well media had nothing to do with the decision by the FBI and DOJ to charge him accordingly so assigning any blame to them is moot. You’ve got to face it that all of the other non sense was just that….nonsense. Think about how much James Comer and his committee have promised and alleged and then think about how their witnesses never materialize, their whistleblowers go missing, the documents they insist will be damning turn out to be yesterdays nothing burgers. It’s pretty clear that the “Biden crime family “ charade is over. Time to find a new grift….

6. BAY0U BENGAL

I mentioned the media because you mentioned the media.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No, they didn't. It's an indisputable FACT that Paul Manafort shared campaign information with Russian operatives. It's an indisputable FACT that trump jr. held a meeting with Russian operatives in trump tower to get dirt on Hillary Clinton.

col·lu·sion
    [kəˈlo͞oZH(ə)n]
    NOUN
    1. secret cooperation, especially in order to cheat or deceive others:
    Paul Manafort cooperated with Russian agents to spread election information for the purpose of harming Hillary Clinton; trump jr. cooperated with Russian agents to meet in trump tower for the purpose of harming Hillary Clinton.

Those fit precisely into the definition of collusion. THOSE are the things the media reported, and, of course, we know them to be true.

Robert Mueller said he could neither prove nor disprove CONSPIRACY. "Collusion" is not a criminal term, conspiracy is.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

do you have any evidence fore your claim that the laptop was russian disinformation?

why is it i have asked this 26 times but you cant answer? is it that you want to lie about it?

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

do you have any evidence for your claim the laptop has anything to do with russians whatsoever? multiple media sources have confirmed its legit

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

but it turned out it was a legit laptop from hunter, not russian disinfo. claims that it was russian disinfo are not true

do you have any evidence it was russian disinfo?