Hunter Biden Plea Deal

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jun 20, 2023.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Man. Must suck to have to plead guilty to things based on Russian lies. Seems like would be a big story.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you need to be more specific about who said what that you claim is wrong, with quotes, so we can answer.

i said, for example that the biden laptop appears legit, because hunter himself doesnt deny it, and it has a fuckton of photos and hunter's info on it. it was vefified to be really his laptop and not russian info. i believe they looked at emails sent from the laptop and found those the have arrived at other places and determined those were real emails. not russian disinfo. its really his laptop. wapo and the NYT say so

i think you have seen that you were wrong about the laptop and shifted your claim about what was russian disinfo to some nebulous claims you wont describe or quote.

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I haven’t been wrong about the laptop at all, I just never commented because we didn’t know where all of those lies came from, so it was hard to say whether it was the Russians who made up all those lies or if it was Project Veritas or just Republicans in general. I never said the laptop doesn’t exist, I said that the lies being spread by Republicans were Russian disinformation. But I could’ve been wrong because it could have just been Republicans acting like Russians and making up lies. Two tax misdemeanors….2. No bribery, no money laundering, no corruption going all the way to the top thru Burisma….nothing like any of that. Just a drug addict who didn’t pay taxes for a few years and got caught with a gun. Oh and some salacious pics of him with hookers and all kinds of fun stuff….but nothing about bribery, money laundering or Burisma. Pride said those emails were real and that they had been authenticated by Google and everyone else….but it was all just a lie. A big lie. Russians or Republicans?

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Quote me. It’s not hard.
    When I get home I’ll quote all your lies. I’ll show you how it’s done!

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so you didnt claim it was russian disinformation, even though i can and will prove you did say that many many times?

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nothing about burisma? wrong again.

emails about burisma are verified and real

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/03/30/hunter-biden-laptop-data-examined/

"drive also includes some verified emails from Hunter Biden’s work with Burisma, the Ukrainian energy company for which he was a board member"

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

"drive also includes some verified emails from Hunter Biden’s work with Burisma, the Ukrainian energy company for which he was a board member"

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

What does that have to do with the psychiatric help you need?

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

deflecting with insults. i get it.

biden laptop emails were not russian disinfo and in fact many were verified. including ones involving burisma.

your friend above made the claim that "but nothing about bribery, money laundering or Burisma" was in the emails. this is verifiably untrue.