Hunter Biden Plea Deal

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

They believe what they want to believe, not what facts or even common sense tell them.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No one takes a plea deal for a fake laptop.

fanatic likes this.
  3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Dude, you're the queen of disbelieving things that are true. Not surprised, as the left always accuses the right of the things they're actually doing. A person such as yourself, who has been thoroughly demoralized, is unable to assess true information. As such, your education is now indoctrination. Your entertainment is hypnotism. Your leaders have become criminals and lies become truth to you.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Where did the money that he failed to pay taxes on come from?
    Snopes. :D:D:D

The diary, which has been authenticated, contains that very passage. You'll believe anything that fits your agenda. Just like you believe the NYT is the beacon of fair unbiased reporting when all but willfully ignorant dullards know that its now a liberal shit rag.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Wrong.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

" think so — I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma. Hyper-sexualized @ a young age . . . I remember being somewhat sexualized with Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate)"

-ashley biden diary

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

it was russian disinformation?

8. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

And what were the charges he pled to? Was it bribery? No. Was it money laundering? Nope, not money laundering either. Let’s see…was it Burisma? No, not Burisma. Huh…I thought you knew everything that was going to happen because you got that treasure trove of fake emails? You encouraged us all to read them for ourselves but they weren’t real so they misled you into lying to us. Sure there was a laptop….and you know what was on it? Proof of two tax misdemeanors and an unrelated gun charge. There it is. A drug addict who didn’t pay his taxes. Some grand conspiracy huh? You know what was not on the laptop? Everything you said that was. You got duped buddy. Whether it was Russians or your fellow right wingers is anybody’s guess.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so it wasnt russian misinfomration? why did you say it was?

10. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I have no idea where the money came from, do you? Nope. Want to guess who does? The FBI who just wrapped up their investigation and made no mention of anything other than two tax misdemeanors.
    The diary was authenticated by who? Same sources who told you Hunter Bidens laptop contained all kinds of evils when it really just held proof of two tax violations.