Hunter Biden Plea Deal

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jun 20, 2023.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This is TDS stage 6. Congrats. You broke through a new level. TDS long.

Jmg likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

incorrect. there was never any evidence it was russian disinfo.

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

5. Tiger in NC

So nothing to say about Rudy admitting that his made up lies came from the Hunter Biden laptop. He bragged about it but it was all a lie all along. There was no bribery, or money laundering or human trafficking on the laptop....nothing like that. In fact what we learned from the laptop was that A) Hunter Biden is an addict (shocker), B) Hunter didn't pay income taxes, most likely because he was snorting all his money up his nose and C) Hunter lied on his gun application about his addiction (another shocker). So Rudy went to Ukraine, met with the very group of people who were later sanctioned by our government for their attempt to interfere in our election by spreading falsehoods, came home and started lying about the laptop. But yeah, let's talk about your diagnoses for me...it's got to be TDS. Is it going to be because everyone else has TDS when Trump get's convicted?

6. Tiger in NC

Trump was impeached the first time after a whistleblower from the intel community reported Trump's phone call with Zelensky. Do you deny that he was impeached?

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

hello friend. watch as i politely answer your question. learn from me. answer questions.

of course trump was impeached. i saw it on tv and read about it in the news. he was impeached twice.

wow thats nice how i answered your question.

now, zelensky said there was no blackmail, no quid pro quo. you dont trust freedom fighting hero zelensky?

“our calls were not linked to Burisma or military aid” and said no conditions were attached"

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/10/ukr...ays-there-was-no-blackmail-in-trump-call.html

is zelensky lying to protect trump?

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

how did we learn all that from a laptop that is russian disinformation?

9. Tiger in NC

He is entitled to his opinion of the call. Nothing wrong with that. But I pointed out that Trump was impeached because of the call and you never responded to that...just said that Zelensky didn't think so. Just another of your anecdotal responses. Mostly, your trying to deflect from the fact that I've given you hard evidence that Rudy went to Ukraine, got fed some lies, returned to USA and started spreading them. Funny enough, he bragged to anyone who would listen to him about it.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

he was impeached for something that wasnt true, and the person who on earth is most qualified to say this is the supposed victim of the blackmail.

you cant just tell a person they are blackmailed. if zlelnsky said it didnt happen, then there is nothing to accuse. its like telling a person they had their bike stolen and they are sitting on it saying they were not. and even as they ride it around you in circles you say its gone and was stolen, it didnt happen.

i dont think you know what an anecdote is. i was telling actual quotes from zelensky. the supposed victim.

as far as rudy, i dont care what he did. he is an idiot. the biden laptop is legit and not russian disinfo.