Hunter Biden Plea Deal

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

And you think this is proof of anything sweetheart? Look I laid it out as plainly as I can. While Trump was trying to strong arm Zelensky to open an investigation of the Biden's during the election, Rudy was on the ground soliciting ousted Ukranian politicians to lie about the Bidens. This is where the salacious lies about the Biden's originated. Not only were Russian backed groups in Ukraine feeding the lies to Rudy and Trump....but those two bozos were repeating them here to try and get re-elected...and still lost by 7 million votes, Amigo. Pretending now like that isn't where the rumors about the laptop originated is just disingenuous. Trump and Rudy were colluding with these Russian backed groups in Ukraine to lie to you, they had an avenue to create doubt with the Biden laptop story.

All that laptop contained was proof that Hunter was a drug addict who didn't pay his taxes and lied on an application to buy a gun. That's it. And in spite of congressional republicans best efforts they have found ZERO proof that any of that bull shit is true. Witness after witness collapses, "whistleblowers" don't show up or get arrested for being Chinese spies, the check is always in the mail with this bunch. You guys have been lying all along about all of it with an assist from the Russians.

2. Tiger in NC

No they are not...just ask James Comer and that band of idiots who can't seem to know who their next "whistleblower" will be. Witness after witness fall through or don't testify anything like what has been purported. Just recently an internal Republican memo stated clearly that they cannot prove any of the shit they are saying. It's become a joke, frankly.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

not "all that" maybe you noticed the 70 or so times i asked specifically about the laptop. the laptop.

do you have any evidence the russians were involved with the laptop?

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

is there any evidence that shows they had anything to do with the laptop? my understanding is that the laptop is legit. its really hunter's laptop?

this is roughly the 65th time i asked

so its really his laptop then? i thought you said it was russian disinfomation?

this is roughly the 66th time i asked

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see. well you are welcome. now that the fun is over on that great prank you pulled about obstinately refusing to answer a simple question, why not answer now?

where is the evidence the laptop was russian disinformation? this is roughly the 67th time i asked.

is there any evidence for your claim that the laptop is russian disinfo?

roughly 67th time asking. its a yes or no question.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

everything to do with it? the laptop is not mentioned at all.

do you have any evidence the laptop is russian disinfo, as you have claimed so many times, without evidence?

you then go in circles and claim i made up stuff about the laptop, then i explain again that i dont care whats on it, i just dont think its russian. then you do that again, then i explain again i dont care what is on it, i am just interested in whether its russian disinfo, so i ask, you refuse to answer, then claim i said X or Y is on the laptop, which i didnt, and i remind you i dont care at all what it on the laptop, i just question if it is really russian disinfo.

the you tell me my claims are false about what is on the laptop, at which point i tell you i dont care at all whats on it, i just dont think it is russian disinfo.

then you say the laptop doesnt have on it what i said was on it, then i remind you i dont care what is on it, its just that i dont think its russian disinfo.

then you say well, its not as incriminating as i claimed. then i say i didnt claim anythging, i just am talking about whether its russian disinfo.

then you say, well, the laptop is not what you said it was. i repeat yet again i dont care what is on it the issue for me is whether its truly russian disinfo.

then you say the laptop doesnt even have on it what i said was on it. then i say i never claimed it was whatever, i just have an issue with whether it was russian disinfo.

then i ask literally a dozen times if it is russian disinfo, and you have no evidence.

then i ask a dozen more times, you refuse.

then you say well it doesnt matter, because the accusations i made about the contents of the laptop are false. i tell you i dont give a fuck whats on it, i just am saying i dont think its russian disinfo.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

OCD. It's been demonstrated to you over and over again that both the government and the media were justified in believing it was Russian disinformation, considering the sources... and they only said "likely", anyway.

So you're OCD over a non-issue.

Seek help.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see, so it wasnt then? i think you disagree with our friend @Tiger in NC

thats interesting i wonder if we can sort out why you disagree

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Bro. You said it was proof that the laptop was Russian disinformation but they never mentioned the laptop once in either link.

Did a woman write the article? Whereas I am supposed to imagine what she means with no information given?

10. Tiger in NC

Now your just being obtuse for the sake of it and I, like @Rex, am starting to believe that you do have some kind of disorder.

Doesn't have to. It is very clear that Rudy and Trump wanted dirt on the Biden's from a Russian backed group in Ukraine. This isn't new news. Trump was impeached for his attempted qui pro quo with Zelensky, we all read the transcript of the call. Who was the person parroting the Hunter Biden laptop story during the 2020 election? Guiliani was.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/22/hunter-biden-giuliani-hard-drive-431022

Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, has said he obtained the materials from the laptop of Hunter Biden, the Democratic nominee’s son.

This is where the bribery, money laundering and human trafficking stories originated. Rudy himself claimed that these stories and those supposed emails came from Biden's laptop. Those emails have never turned into shit except for two tax charges and a gun charge, hardly the web of treasonous behavior alleged.