Hunter Biden Plea Deal

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jun 20, 2023.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What is the conspiracy? It’s true. Do you deny that you were told and believe it was all Russia disinformation?

This is the pattern. Deflect and get personal hahaha heheheh hahaha lololololol.

Then cry when no one stays on your topic.

We read guys guys like a book.

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Somebody hurt poor Prides little feelings

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Again. If you want to talk about the feelings of others, there are forums for that I am sure.

4. Tiger in NC

You just said it dude….you said it’s not about Hunter Biden, it’s about the government and media…blah, blah, blah….same shit you always spew. Do you think the media is lying about Hunter Bidens plea deal? You think the FBI overlooked all the bill shit you accused him of and let him off with just two misdemeanors?

and yes I will and do laugh at you and your a snowflake for whining about it

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Huh, you told us it was a lie and disinfo. Which is it?

Why would he have a plea deal for lies? So odd.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Feel free to go look for your betters opinion on the matter and report back. As you said, I’m available 24/7.

7. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

I find it disgusting when people come on message boards and celebrate even more proof of the weaponization of the DOJ like it is a good thing. Seems tribal and gives further proof that there are plenty of useful idiots out giving the commies exactly what they need... cover.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

It's very funny to me that goosestepping fans of a Putin-asskisser traitor to America would describe anybody else as "commie".

"Proof of weaponization"? WTF are you talking about? Criminals shouldn't be punished? Did you cry when Reality Winner was jailed for something far less serious than what trump has done? This DOJ bent over backwards to NOT indict donald trump. Your orange scumbag hero was given multiple opportunities to come clean, far more lenient treatment than your average joe would have gotten, but instead lied and conspired to retain lots of documents that are not his. DANGEROUS documents. Documents that could have American soldiers and intelligence personnel killed, and you want to cry about "weaponization"?

And, again, isn't it very funny that magats who yelled "LOCK HER UP!" at their cult leader's rallies would be crying about "weaponization". Grow some integrity, for chrissakes.

9. Tiger in NC

His plea deal is for two tax infractions….nothing to do with the laptop. Your laptop story is a dud. So when those guys said it’s Russian disinformation, they meant that all the bull shit that your guys have been alleging was on the laptop actually was Russian disinformation all along. Two tax misdemeanors dude.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Are you sure? Why did you leave out the gun charge and other matters? When there is a plea deal, it usually means they drop other charges.

Do you know what they were? What all were they investigating? For what?

I ask because you seem in the know. What have your betters told you?