Hunter Biden Plea Deal

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Suspicious activity reports are very common.... millions per year, in fact, and just a tiny fraction are prosecutable as indicating actual crimes. The SARs do NOT as your twitter link says allege Biden family involvement in money laundering, human trafficking, and tax fraud. And then the number of SARs your twitter claims as filed against the Bidens is dubious and unverified, although transactions with foreign players generally trigger more SARs. The worst I suspect from what you posted is that Hunter possibly used his international law firm funds to pay prostitutes... big whoop when his total combined payout is less than what donald trump paid to one Stormy Daniels. And speaking of donald we know that he and Jared have had their own share of SARs... and we also know that what Hunter received in service payments from his clients is a miniscule fraction of what Jared received from Saudi Arabia for god knows what. Does TWO BILLION DOLLARS ring a bell?

Comer and Grassley are liars and opportunistic progandaizing hacks. If they had true evidence of money laundering, human trafficking, and tax fraud against the Bidens, instead of a few routine SARs, you'd already know it. They have nothing.

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

At least you and Martin agree that paying whores isn’t a big deal.

Jmg and fanatic like this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

it would be rude to not pay them

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So, their interrogation of Hunter's business associate this week was a giant FLOP. Of course, that didn't prevent them from going on Fox and Newsmax to lie about what he said.

As one HONEST member of the panel reported, Evan Archer TOTALLY DEBUNKED their conspiracy bullshit that the Bidens were accepting bribes from Hunter's business associates, and TOTALLY CONFIRMED what Joe Biden has been telling the public.

How do we know that the GOP is lying about what Evan Archer testified? Because they refuse to release the transcript of the interview despite no legal necessity to withhold it.

And, so, despite this flop they're talking about impeachment? Seriously? How comical can you get? Where's the evidence? And for WHAT? What are they going to do, put their own star witness on the stand so that they can show how much they disagree with him?

And here's another sad reality for that pack of clowns: a "bribe" involves quid pro quo. What on Earth did Joe Biden ever give them for their alleged payments? Have they even bothered to mention that? "Influence"? Influence of WHAT, specifically? They have no idea because their brains are not capable of constructing anything credible. They're fucking STUPID partisans.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

so how’s the weather where you are, Chairman?

6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

It always puzzles me how they believe all of these serious allegations but somehow it never ends up in a court of law where evidence is necessary to proceed. They are playing in the political sphere....everything alleged against Trump is being prosecuted through the judicial system where evidence better be there or it will be thrown out before it gets off the ground.

Rex likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yeah the walls never end up closing in. mueller tried for years

8. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Deflection. You can't support any of your claims with evidence. That is called political. Lab Leak Theory? No evidence. Election Fraud Theory? No evidence. Biden Crime Family? No evidence. Weaponization of the Justice Department? No evidence. Hunter Biden bribery, money laundering and human trafficking? No evidence. I could go on and on.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

did you know there is a corornavirus lab in wuhan? its one of just a few in the world. i can lead you through the evidence, but we will start here, did you know that this lab exists and what they study there in wuhan?

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i have never argued for biden crime family, or that the election was stolen, or that biden did trafficking etc. if you paid attention perhaps you would have noticed that my only issue with hunter biden is not with hunter or joe at all, but the claim about russian disinfo, which i asked you about now maybe 60 times.

LSUpride123 likes this.