How will the fans react to JJ...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rex_B, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

With all of this going on I really wonder how the fans in the stadium are going to react come Saturday if JJ comes on the field to play...

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

...badly.

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I think the majority will be glad to welcome him back and cheer him. However many may see it as taking snaps away from JL and may show displeasure. If I had to bet I'd say the cheers will greatly out number the boos.

4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Don't think you see him.

My thinking is @ Tenn. he shows up. But you never know.

5. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

Hopefully they support him......he's a kid...he made a mistake.....haven't we all been there?? The charges were dropped.....so evidentlly he did not mess up to bad.....hopefully he learned his lesson and is ready to get on with his career and life. I trust coach miles and will support coach ,iles and his team regardless!!

6. CaseyLSU

CaseyLSU Founding Member

I think this game would be an ideal one to ease him back onto the field, actually.

You're at home, your opponent is supposedly not very strong so the game *shouldn't* be too intense, though I realize that you can rarely predict these things. He wouldn't be thrown into a high-pressure situation in which he (and the coaching staff) would be crucified if was put in and made a mistake...

It would be a good atmosphere bring him into the game and have a positive showing. And give him some snaps before we face Florida and might actually need him.

ETA: I also hope the fans of Tiger Stadium respect JJ enough give him a warm welcome back.

7. ExoticGlass1

ExoticGlass1 Founding Member

I think the LSU fans that may possibly boo him would be as classless as the WVU fans that booed our injured players..

8. Tiger in TX

Tiger in TX Quack

charges were REDUCED.....

9. Tiger in TX

Tiger in TX Quack

Hopefully he will be welcomed by all, but I think that is just an unrealistic expectation of mine. However, I do not want him out there much because J. Lee is building steam and growing every single week.

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

How will JJ make Lee worse?