Vote Now! How many of the next 3 games will LSU win?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Winston1, Nov 9, 2015.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

How many times has Les' team completely fell apart after the Alabama game. Too many. Remember Patrick Peterson's freshman year when they lost to Ole Miss and Arkansas after losing to Bama in OT. Then last year the team fell apart and got skull drug by Arkansas.

I have never been on the fire Les Miled bandwagon but if this team falls apart and loses 2 out of their next 3 or all 3, I would think Alleva would need to bring Les in and make some demands and set expectations that would need to be met or else.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

We are really missing some juniors, but as they have proved in the NFL, they were ready to ball.

This team needs to get their shit together and care. I feel like now the kids we get dont care too much for that and just look to make a name for the NFL

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Maybe they are tired of losing to Alabama too. Maybe they understand there is no point in staying if a ring isn't a possibility

4. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

I think there is something there as to why so many JR's are leaving that are not first rounders. Typically Bama has several kids leave early but all or first rounders or have the shot at it. LSU loses many kids that are projected 3-4 rounders or worse, yet still leaving. Something is going to on cause that. Whatever it is, it should be addressed.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I think it can be hard for some to pass up the money, but on average, I think we lose more Juniors than we should.

A good example is Kwon, he is was clearly ready, but would another great year put him at an even higher value
    ?

6. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Pretty much my point. I get a kid like Simon coming out, he needed the money. Then you have kids like Hunter, Alexander, Ego, Freak, etc, so many in recent years that are leaving early but are not projected to be high picks. Next year, we all know Fournette is going pro, but he is a sure fire first rounder. All those aforementioned could have come back and improved their stock.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. tigerace

tigerace Founding Member

I think we win all 3. Last year's loss may have stung more, since we actually played well enough to earn a victory. This year wasn't even close. Maybe the players will say that Bama was just better than us this year and move on to win the next three and a New Year's Day Bowl game. They still have a lot to play for.

8. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Hoping for 3 but expecting 2.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  9. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Sorry guys, but I think we only win 1 or 2. I don't think we beat Ole Miss on the road or possibly Ark. We beat A&M.

10. P&G Fan

P&G Fan GEAUX TIGERS!!

I expect the Tigers to win all 3 games. They'll probably be nail biters, but the W is all that matters in the end.