How Does Kapernick Feel About the Flags on 911

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by CalcoTiger, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

All civilians present should place their right hand over their heart for the duration. Any head gear removed. Military should salute. All who intentionally break the etiquette should be fined one punch to the face (like on Tropic Thunder) I'll start watching the NFL again when all this is enacted.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Driving home from Dallas man sorry posting at gas stations lol

LSUTiga likes this.
  3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

No, Trump doesn't piss on the flag and neither does his cabinet. That's just you hating Trump which is fine BTW, but it's not comparable to folks who kneel. Trouble maker seems like a dopey term. What he is, is someone who is purposely going against his employer's wishes and league rules. Anyone else, like you for instance, who would do that, would get fired yesterday.

NFL owners pay his salary like they do for all the players. A big chunk of that money comes from fans who buy tickets and gear. If you choose to do something that is in direct conflict with your customers, then don't complain when your customers say fuck you.

Frogleg and mctiger like this.
  4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

At least give him a chance to answer. :D

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

He doesn't really want to.....too much effort, long drive home on a Sunday. It will be all esoteric anyway. In my own way, I'm trying to help him out here.

6. LaSalleAve

Ok, attacks American institutions, draft dodger, tax evader, loves dicators, admitted sexual offender, using the power of the presidency strictly to further his own brand and businesses. I mean I could keep going on about how he is probably the biggest narcissist on the planet but I think that’s blatantly obvious. The list goes on and on and on. But he makes liberals mad so he is ok.

And I’m sorry but just because the Clintons are pieces of shit doesn’t mean it’s ok to support an opposite piece of shit.

He is essentially running a mafia presidency. You hear about how he wants Facebook to reveal the data on his protestors? Hmmmm wonder what for. George W Bush put up with 10 times this cocksucker does and he did it at least with dignity.

7. LaSalleAve

Ok, so I don’t know the answer to this but I think it’s the Carolina Panthers that pay Eric Reid and the owner of the Panthers said he supported him so I don’t know how you think he is going against his Boss’s wishes.

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Jerry Richardson, owner of the 49'ers was clearly against the kneeling and I'm fairly certain he paid Krap's and Reid's salary. And it's clearly against the NFL's policy and it clearly offends many of the NFL customers who have paid a shit ton of money to watch or wear their team's gear. NFL players are like Hollywood elitists. They've put themselves and their opinions above other people's including those who have financially supported them and their franchise.

This no longer has anything to do with alleged police brutality. This is about race and politics. It doesn't belong in a place where people go for pure enjoyment. Do you want to see political posters when you go to buy weed? Do you think political posters belong in a strip bar? Hooter's restaurants? Boat docks? Jeebus, leave the people alone and find another way.

Bengal B likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Jerry Richardson was the owner if the Carolina Panthers who was forced to sell the team because of some kind of sexual orientation thing. I don't know who owns the team now and pays Reid's salary.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Yep, mistake on my part. Jed York was initially critical of Kap but of course came to "agree" because he didn't want to get sued. And a recent opinion of his is, "we have to go from protest to progress."

There were so many other options but they picked on that they knew was disrespectful and would piss people off. They never intended to change minds or hearts, just to be assholes. What discussion has really been advanced in this country where race or cops are involved? Lots of cops ambushed, shot and killed recently but that doesn't get the news attention, only the cops who shoot a black man.

Football is an escape. It would be no different that listening to a favorite album and having it interrupted with a political message.

CalcoTiger, GiantDuckFan and Bengal B like this.