How Does Kapernick Feel About the Flags on 911

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by CalcoTiger, Sep 11, 2018.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

that works for me,.. I want sports to be above and isolated from all of the outside crap.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  2. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

then they proceeded to show their class by punching everything in sight.

Why didn't one of those idiots hit LeBron then maybe they would have quit cutting in to the lsu game to have him taking a piss.

Bengal B likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Eric Reid and Malcolm Jenkins got into a fight before today's Panthers-Eagles game. Reid quit some organization they were both in calling it a tool of the NFL.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Reid is a big disapointment showing no class whining despite all the gifts he has been given.

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

That is hilarious and completely hypocritical. If that bitch wanted to stand with her "sisters", she'd be boycotting the league in it's entirety for covering up the domestic violence issues that have occurred since the NFL's inception. Nobody, regardless of their gender, race, religion, sexual preference, etc should be required or expected to stand with someone else. If they choose to, fine, their decision but it is absurd to expect or demand by ostracizing, someone who doesn't publicly support your opinion.

And if she REALLY wanted to be 100, she'd advertise that for anyone who doesn't support her political beliefs, she doesn't want to accept their money for her stand up shows so they should boycott and if anyone who doesn't agree with her and HAS paid, she is willing to refund the money they paid for their ticket.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Kaepernick and Schumer sould move in together and start their own think tank for the left. This would gaurantee a permanent conservative majority

8. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Can we all agree that if Kanye West performed at the next Super Bowl Halftime Show it would be the highest rated ever? I would be waiting with the keenest anticipation.

9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I needed a pair of flip flops / sandals and for that i usually buy Nike. Remembering their recent ridiculous ad campaign with America hating Kapernick, i purchased a comfy pair of Adidas. It felt good doing it, especially on Veteran's Day.

Winston1, LSUTiga and shane0911 like this.
  10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

The gun rights cause took a hit and Kaepernick's point got a shot in the arm (forgive the irony) in the Chicago area over the weekend. I'm surprised this has gotten so little play in the MSM. Synopsis: security guards at a suburban nightclub asked a group of drunks to leave. They did, but one returned with a gun and opened fire, wounding several patrons. Jemel Roberson, a black security guard, managed to disarm the shooter and was holding him at gunpoint when the cops arrived, saw a black man holding a gun and drew on him. One witness says he and several other people yelled,"he's security", but one cop opened fire and killed Roberson. Family members say Roberson was preparing to join the police himself. Now he's dead at the hands of a cop, killed while doing his job and protecting people. I can't find anything defensible in this story.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/j...o-was-assisting-after-bar-shooting/ar-BBPElRm

Frogleg likes this.