How Does Kapernick Feel About the Flags on 911

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by CalcoTiger, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Shhhh! Don't give them any ideas.

2. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

The thing I don't get about Kaepernick is he was adopted at an early age by white parents. They were pretty well off. Where did all this oppression happen to him.

Good schools, college scholarship , pro football paycheck

damn he sure has had a hard life.

That's why I don't buy it. He doesn't really believe in it . His radical girlfriend has his testicles in her pocket.

3. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Wait till this owners bottom line gets hit with people cancelling season tickets and not going to games. I was going to go to Cowboys 49ers game here last year as I am a Cowboys fan but I wouldn't give the 49ers 1 cent of my money and I never will. And I didn't have a feeling on them any way before but now I hope they lose every damn game they play. They deserve what they get.

Their stadium is crap to watch an afternoon game. 1/2 the stadium is in full sun in your face and you cant see the game. And im talking from the expensive seats. People cant give em away.

The Yorks are the laughing stock of the NFL.

4. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

Jerry Richardson is a fat, sweaty old guard racist who was relieved from his team after years of harassing women.

The Panthers new owner is a hedge fund guy whose policy is basically "kneel, don't kneel, whatever. Just be good at football."

Time will tell, but I bet that policy will succeed.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    uscvball and BAY0U BENGAL like this.
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

And you know his how? I mean I know most people just want black athletes to entertain them and shut up but they have just as much a right to an opinion that we do.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

White, brown and yellow athletes too. I don't give a shit about the political opinions of any of them. Hollywood actors either. Just entertain us by doing what they do best, not by running their mouths and denigrating the country that gave them the opportunity to live out their dreams.

uscvball likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

Unless they agree with you, you left that part out.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I still don't want to hear about it. I find anybody who throws a political agenda in my face to be off putting. And name a single conservative athlete, singer or actor who does that. Even thecMotor City Madman knows his primary function is to entertain, not harang. Would you be so supportive if David Duke was the QB of your favorite team?

9. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

I saw Nuge open for KISS, I believe the year was 2000. He was wrapping up a song - not one of his hits - and he screamed into the mic, "If you don't speak English, get the hell out of my country!"

It was weird, out of place, needless. I've disliked him even since.

Damn good guitar player though.

10. LaSalleAve

Willie Nelson did a concert for Beto O’Rourke. How can anyone disagree with Willie.