How 'Bout 'Dem Tigers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by COTiger, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Gee? Why should I spell that right when you can't even spell your own user name right, it's Purple! Measly field goal? Holding by crimes probably cost us a TD however field goals are a big part of scoring ask Fla. If you don't believe in field goals just don't have them on your roster when you become a head coach. Point was coach Perple we drove to their 3 yd line RUNNING THE FOOTBALL!

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

ad5575999e5336574e9cb194d761ac9b.jpg
    "Ah Mr Namath I saw you slobbering over Mr Brady as you peeked at him in the shower. And why was Mr Tap in the shower naked with Mr Brady?"

3. USAFRet66.86

USAFRet66.86 COTiger is cool

Iconsnoozin.gif

4. Perple

Perple Founding Member

I love field goals, it won us the game - 57 yarder too. Just never seen anyone descibe a drive as "jamming it up their ass running the ball", that ended in kicking a FG.

unclenick and TigerTap like this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

On third down we jammed it up their asses to the 1 inch line and maybe a TD. However Grimes was flaged for holding. I would say driving 74.9 yards to the 1 inch line from our own 25 by running IS JAMMING IT UP THEIR ASSES.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

A paragraph from an article about Joe Brady

After putting together one of the most prolific offenses in the history of college football in 2019, Brady has overseen a Panthers offense that lies somewhere in the middle of the pro football pack. The Panthers have the No. 19 total offense, and on their best days have shown the sort of firepower that allows them to hang with most anyone. But it isn't quite the sort of explosive attack that was seen at LSU - The Panthers have only had three games with 30 or more points, and have yet to top 31. And at 4-9 on the season, Brady's offense hasn't been nearly enough to win the Panthers games.

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

people with a high football IQ disagree with you....

https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/2020/12/10/panthers-joe-brady-not-thinking-head-coach-interviews/

It is exceedingly difficult to build a lasting contender in the modern NFL given the way that players and coaches move around. In the case of the Carolina Panthers, they could very well lose their most promising young assistant even though he’s only been in the league for less than a year.

Offensive coordinator Joe Brady is expected to be one of the top candidates to earn a head coaching job in the NFL next season. Brady says he’s not thinking about potential interviews though because it wouldn’t be fair to his players.

A good answer and another reason why he’ll be on the short list for teams who are looking for an offensive-minded coach to take over.

TigerTap likes this.
  8. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

FIFY
    I'm not sold on Brady being ready for a HC NFL job. I think he needs a few more years experience as an OC.

Hou-duco likes this.
  9. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

@Kikicaca caca pulling hard against the man, Joe Brady, whole made the 2019 Champioship season possible. Pulling against, or in any way making disparaging remarks about a former/current LSU coaches, is a sin, in the Bible of caca.

Kiki has become what he hates.

[​IMG]

Da Man!
    [​IMG]

unclenick and COTiger like this.
  10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I hear you but the direction of the nfl is trending toward younger coaches getting opportunities