How Are You Killing The Time?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Is the paint store closed?

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I just saw in my sports app that Formula I races are still scheduled. Next one is Sunday. Anybody know of a way to watch?

The Belarus League is the only league still playing soccer. Am I so desperate that I would watch soccer? Hell No!

3. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

What a bunch ...

Assignment in Detroit over, I celebrated by nailing two bimbos at the LANDING STRIP.

I’m doing a home assignment procedure draft for $75K and it’s 90% done after a week ...

No Spring Ball and practices to make, so it’s down to home consulting and tickling the fancies of those FARMERS ONLY club members.

The big thing now is to show you got a Corona Free Check-Up before you handle their merch

4. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

Why, you so bored you gonna start watching paint dry?:D

Rolan and furduknfish like this.
  5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

F1 in Italy? :/

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Sunday in Bahrain, April 5 in Vietnam, April 19 in Shanghai. Only scheduled race in USA is October 5th. The American Grand Prix in Austin.

7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Tomorrow a bunch of the NASCAR guys - current, retired and maybe some support guys like crew chiefs - will virtual race on iRacing, FS1 will cover, with Mike Joy and Jeff Gordon calling the race. I've been doing iRacing for almost 10 years, and if you've never seen it, you need to check it out.

Jmg and Bengal B like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

How do you watch? TV? Online only? Where?

9. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Not yet, but there is an emergency city council meeting on Tuesday at the local radio station. For public participation, you have to call the request line. I'm pretty sure they will be telling us that all non-essential stuff will be closed.

I paint all of my houses with the same color scheme. It makes things much simpler. I stock enough paint to typically paint one house, so I need to buy a lot of paint on Monday.

We have a few outdoor jobs still on the books that we will still do for others, but should finish all of those this week I would think.

Bengal B likes this.
  10. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Additionally, I am making a much bigger personal garden this year. I transplanted 36 tomato plants today and will do another 36 in another 3 weeks. We still have the church garden, I suspect it will gain a lot of interest this year. In my personal garden, I am tilling up about 1/2 acre and will plant the usual stuff - okra, squash, cucumbers, bell peppers, peas, green beans, etc. Gonna till it tomorrow, then add some sand, manure, etc. I'll till all of that in, let it sit for a couple of weeks, then make my rows and plant. This is land I haven't planted before, so we will see how it goes.

@LSUTiga , you planting yet?