How About This, Miles as AD, Alleva OUT???

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TCUTiger, Nov 25, 2015.

1. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Assuming they have a coach ready to sign??? I'm not adverse to a change but I don't think this deal could handled any worse than "they" are doing it.

TheRealist and roynav like this.
  2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

How about lets see how this hire goes and then reevaluate Alleva. Give Miles his golden parachute, thank him for his time here and wave goodbye as him and roynav drive away to their new home.

tirk, shane0911 and lsu-i-like like this.
  3. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Well Alleva definitely flocked it up at Duke, there are already a couple "questionable" calls at LSU and no one, regardless of your opinion of Les MIles can say he has been shown any respect with the way this is playing out. The mere fact Alleva does not show his face, says alot.

4. Guido Merkins

Guido Merkins Founding Member

I don't think that can possibly happen with all the leaks coming out. Let me put it to you this way, if that IS their plan, they are doing it HORRIBLY!!!!

5. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Les won't say no fast enough and has sucked at hiring coordinators.

Richdog and shane0911 like this.
  6. TwistedTiger

Absolutely hated the Alleva hire. What happened at Duke is unforgivable. He has handled this situation poorly at best so far. However he will be judged largely on the success or failure of the football coach he is about to hire. Let's see who he gets.

COTiger, StaceyO and ParadiseiNC like this.
  7. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I say if he's got to go, then put him in "semi" retirement. Make a position available for him strictly in a recruiting capacity, not coaching. He would still get to do something he loves to do and work with the fresh out of high school talent, still make meaningful contributions to LSU's success by being part of the best recruiting team in the country, and he could still stay in Baton Rouge (if that's his wish). Honestly I think most LSU fans would love that as well.

Then bring in whomever for the coaching change(s).

I know it wouldn't shake out like that but it would be cool.

8. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

Les is off to make millions at another school or in the broadcast booth. Why would he stick around as some pathetic coach emeritus figure? Like he said, he ain't retiring.

TwistedTiger and TeamofSavages like this.
  9. TwistedTiger

I agree, but not in the broadcast booth or as an analyst. He would make Granny Holtz look like a genius with his incoherent babble. I'd like to see him get a good coaching job, he deserves it and I think he will get one.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Les is out the door. Let it go, folks. Maybe LSU and FSU are simply swapping coaches in the end.

cant a martian dream.

ParadiseiNC likes this.