Hot spots when you were at LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bolobolo, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Red, it sounds like you and I hung out at a lot of the same places during that era. Since you made your beer money playing pool you have probably beaten me out of a couple of beers at some time or another. Not money because I knew I wasn't that good at pool but I would play anybody for a beer.

2. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

How could I forget...

Anyone ever make it to Lucky Pierre's in the French Quarter's for Sunday Afternoon's and their nefarious contests?

Bonus points to anyone who made it there...I don't know if decorum permits me to talk about the contest that was held every Sunday...

3. conradj

conradj Founding Member

Anyone ever do it on the 50 yard line, off topic I know. SOme buddies of mine went to ULL and it was a tradition for their frat to bring a "lady" to the 50. If any ladies read this excuse my vulgarity.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Was that DURING a USL game?

5. ramah

ramah Founding Member

It figures you party past the 700 Block on Bourbon at those "mixed-crowd Trysexual" cabarets ... Were you one of the Baguettes ... little lady?

those knowing better always take a right before that corner ... the 700 Block ... and start at Johnny White's or Pat O's ... unless you're curious ... LMMFAO

6. TigerEducated

Ramah...I would go with the owner of Sports, and some of his friends, which were mutual friends of mine...

I'm guessing if you went to a live on stage orgy contest in which females were a required element, and it was free cover charge and a two drink minimum...it would figure that you would wonder about someone's sexuality...

I'm sorry that me going to a live orgy show on Sunday afternoons in New Orleans is too "homo" for you...

7. TigerEducated

BTW-Ramah...You've never been to Jean Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop?

My ex's cousin's parents OWN the joint, and they're past the 700 block...Hell, Club 735 on Bourbon Street is the actual location for Playboy's Official Party Location for Mardi Gras.

You need to go down there more often...Times change, my man...

8. uscpuke

uscpuke Founding Member

TE -
    Spank the Monkey!! What a great band to drink to. Funny story about that, I used to date Mel (the chick singer from that band in their early days). Not sure if you know her, but she actually has a few CD's out with her band called Superna.
    Any Better Than Ezra stories out there?

9. Ironman

Ironman Freshman

Caterie Monday - MNF
    Murphy's Tuesday - quarter beer
    Fred's Wednesday - $1 Calls
    Zee Zee Garden Thursday's - After the exchange
    Fred's Friday at the sunset grill
    Murphy's Saturday - Pre game
    Caterie Sunday - great live music

Personal record - 37 nights in a row!

Rocky Dijohn likes this.
  10. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

My friend in New Orleans and I were talking on the phone yesterday. After half an hour of talking about LSU and the BCS he told me, "dude, if LSU goes to the NC, I am going to be drunk for a three weeks straight." He then proceeded to get so excited that he decided to go to Ms. Mae's and "get drunk just because we are in the hunt for the NC." How great it is to be a Tiger....:D:D