Homeless woman w 15 children "Somebody needs to pay for all my children"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by KyleK, Dec 11, 2011.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

so you punish the children for the egg and sperm donor's misdeeds? you want children going hungry?

hunger and neglect lead to things like poor performance in school. if they stay in school at all.

either you assist the children, you put them in the state's care, or you let them be neglected. which is it?

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

They are going to be drug addicts and criminals anyway.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Perhaps you have a Final Solution to this problem, Ja?

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Little democrats grow up to be big democrats.

5. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

You make it mandatory that every baby born has the father listed on the birth certificate. The father's tax return money should be confiscated by the state to repay every dime the state puts out and that includes their ss check when they get old. You must make fathers pay for their kids. If they don't have the money then every dime they would get from the government should be taken to repay what money the state paid for their kid. You must make the father legally responsible for their child and the mother legally bound to say who the father was.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

absolutely, they know if they have more kids they get more money. Do you think this EVER benefits the kids? Hell no, it just puts a flat screen on the wall of ramshackle 2 room pile of rotted out 2x4's. If they know they aren't getting anymore money I bet they figure out where the left the raincoats.

7. OkieTigerTK

but with a dna test so baby basket cant just throw a name out there.

8. OkieTigerTK

so do we go to something like more group homes? more incentives for foster parents? instead of cashola, give mom bags of rice, beans, and powdered milk so kids have food?

i just hate seeing kids suffer for irresponsible parents. and it seems (in the words of ghwb) it woudlnt be prudent. seems one would want to give kids the best shot of growing up to be productive members of society. the deck is already stacked against these kids, through no fault of their own.

edit to add: this is for the kids already born. i do believe that for any kind of assistance, even food assistance, birth control isnt such a bad requirement.

9. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

My father in law uses this argument to advocate paying for illegals tuition. SMH

10. OkieTigerTK

big difference between kids not starving, dropping out, and turning to crime than tuition. i'm thinking helping them get enough of a footing in life to have food and basic (mandatory) education.

i dont want to see kids starving or neglected. even if that means taking them away from mom. that is why i keep asking, what do we do about the kids already born? no one is answering.

to me there is a big difference between fat ass lazy mom choosing to not work and an innocent child who has no control over any of it.