Homeless woman w 15 children "Somebody needs to pay for all my children"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by KyleK, Dec 11, 2011.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Someone's responsible for this........Just can't figure out who the someone is?

Reminds me of the old joke. All 15 kids had the same first name. Johnson, come to eat, and they all come. When asked about if she wanted just a specific one, she just uses the last name!

Ms Adams is a disgrace.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Got to do it before she pops the litter out.

3. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

The friend on FB who I stole this topic from made a reference to Michelle Duggar and her "clown car vagina". Dude cracks me up.

4. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

How many single parent families have several children with each having a diffrent father. That is the problem. If a woman doesn't know who the father of her child is when it's born she probably isn't fit to raise the child.

5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

ok, so we can all bitch all day. but what is the solution?

as a woman, i believe removing the uterus is extreme. but tubal ligation i think can be undone with enough money. which would be if she ever got herself into a situation of taking care of herself, her children, and had the money to undo that herself. or, do you make birth control implants (such as norplant, if that is still made) a condition of getting benefits for the children?

but, imo, the bigger question is what do you do about the children she already has? if she wants to starve and be homeless, im not gonna cry. but her children shouldnt suffer. they didnt ask to be born due to her responsibility. do you take them away from her? if so, what do you do with them? foster homes are overflowing and adoptive parents for older children are scarce. and if a kid bounces around from foster home to foster home, they are ripe for even more problems.

seriously, you cant let innocent kids starve, so the problem is not what to do about her, that's the easy part. the problem is what do you do about the kids?

6. SabanFan

Nothing can be done, except take care of the children, but this crap can be stopped going forward.

7. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Why would democrats want to stop this and piss off their base?

8. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

ok, so how do you take care of the children? and going forward, how do you stop it without punishing children? imo, mandatory birth control in the form of an implant so it is not permanent is a good way, but also means you dont have to rely on the woman taking a pill. you want public assistance, you get an implant.

but while we are on the subject, what about the so called fathers? the sperm donors? those eggs didnt just fertilize themselves. if a man is gonna get women knocked up and not take responsibility, when those children have to go on public assistance, the sperm donor needs to be tracked down and snipped! just because the woman has the baby basket doesnt make her solely the one responsible for the litters.

9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

You stop paying for it. Don't kid yourself, these breeders are in it for the money. Your and my money.

10. SabanFan

Correct. After the 1st crumb crusher drops, the check does not go up.