Homeless woman w 15 children "Somebody needs to pay for all my children"

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by KyleK, Dec 11, 2011.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Unfortunately this is probably not going to be the case. Chances are it is still "someone else fault"

2. hebertjp

hebertjp Founding Member

I do agree with most of this but we aren't Nazi Germany and we shouldn't be forcing sterilization on anyone. But in this case it may have been more cost effective to offer some upfront cash payment for a voluntary hysterectomy and maybe a small bump in the monthly aid she is getting for a limited period of time.

3. hebertjp

hebertjp Founding Member

Well, yeah. A lot of the people who were sterilized under this 'eugenics' program didn't even have children. They were simply judged too dumb, poor, or black to have children.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

If her welfare check got cut after her 2nd kid that skanky honey hole would have been closed for business.

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I've heard of putting unwanted litters of kittens/puppies in a burlap sack and.... nevermind.

6. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Either way this case goes she will be sucking on the public tit. You must take away those economic incentives and use neglect laws to help thwart drain(s) on society.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

So why not spend $10 for government condoms and allow $500 abortions instead of spending 20K a year per unwanted child for 18 years?

8. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Because that $10 will turn into $100 and I don't believe that protecting life/liberty means killing life with an act of violence on the innocent.

The financial incentives in place for these welfare babies are the problem. Welfare / food stamps / unemployment / etc enhance the problems. I'm not against giving a help up but it wouldn't come without timelines and strings.

Maybe if this country had a lot of extra cash piled up and wasn't 15 T in debt you could have such "extras". But instead we piss away money going to every other country on this planet.

Everything here is ass backwards yet we promote our dillusions overseas. It's time to take care of #1 until our house is in order.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Why not tell her "you're on your own bitch. This ain't France".

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Someone just did. We're still on the hook for the children.