Holtz is a genius.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GEAUXARMY, Nov 25, 2007.

1. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

Well, he's wrong, as usual. :lol:

2. epishock

epishock Freshman

:eek: Holtz a genius!? Well that is one I haven't heard, I'm surprised he doesn't want ND to get in on a playoff this year after their strong finish this year beating Stanford who beat USC!

If you look at LSU, and the rest of the top ten - barring computer crap that at one point had BC and USF in the top two spots in the country - TALK ABOUT STUPID! LSU actually doesn't look that bad, not that we will get there unless somehow we don't fall below Ohio St. - since they are done. Behind them, and you can forget it unless WVU and Mizzou lose their last games. If we fall below ASU, we need them to lose against Arizona, and if we drop below Georgia you can forget it.

3. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Puh-leeze ...... Holtz a genius? .... pshawww :huh:

[​IMG]

4. Carface

Carface What the...?

It's easy for him to say a non-threatening statement towards LSU now that it's clear that we're out of the hunt. Holtz is a jackass.

5. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

Doesn't this just make it obvious that he only says things to rile people up? Do you think he really believes that?

6. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Just as long as he doesn't give us a pep talk for the SEC championship game. :shock:

7. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

I appreciate the kind words but I believe his sudden reversal is a symptom of his alzhimers - or schizaphrenia.

8. rp4a

rp4a Freshman

He actually prefaced his statement with ..."if it was the old days and there was no overtime, LSU would be undefeated(10-0-2), ranked #1 and automatically in the the NC game, assuming they win next week"... Not a bad statement from someone who dogged the Tigers most of the year. Looks like it's now May and Kirk's turn...