Hold on to your jimmies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Jul 16, 2018.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Manafort had his chance to flip and didn't, he's fighting the charges, I think he was bought off, Trump's a billionaire ya know,.. and the trial is not just about taxes,..

The 32-count indictment charged Mr. Manafort with disguising more than $30 million in overseas income by moving it through offshore accounts, lying to banks and evading taxes.

Prosecutors claim that beginning in 2006, Mr. Manafort hid millions of dollars in income that he received from the Ukrainian government and Ukrainian oligarchs to promote a pro-Russian leader, Viktor Yanukovych.

According to the indictment, he was helped by his right hand man, Rick Gates, who has pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit fraud and lying to the F.B.I. Mr. Gates, who also worked for the Trump campaign, is expected to testify against Mr. Manafort.

The most serious charges against Mr. Manafort could carry sentences of up to 30 years each. He also faces charges of money laundering, violating a federal lobbying disclosure law and obstruction of justice.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Trump Trump Trump.

Yet, has nothing to do with Trump other than he worked for him for a little while.

I need not bring up the LONG list of rejects, liars, criminals, and pedo's who "worked" with the Clinton's do I? No, didn't think so.

3. GiantDuckFan

I only said Trump twice

it's about the orange man, and you know it,.. but ok,.. it's all about Manafort,.. I wonder what Gates testimony will unveil?

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yes, I know its about Trump because if HRC won, Manafort would still have his nice jackets and Trump would be tweeting or something because RUSSIA WASN'T a problem until the cunt lost.

Lots of wonder and if's. Better be good, Santa is watching...

5. GiantDuckFan

I think it was already set to come out about Russian meddling even if cankles had won.

this is what I want,.. I want the President's supreme court nominee to pass,.. I want the dems to gain control of the senate,.. I want the repubs to maintain control of the house,.. I want Trump impeached for obvious serious crimes,.. I want an investigation getting to the bottom of any illegal activity and for justice to prevail against Hillary, Obama and the DOJ. and I want the Ducks to beat the Washington huskies.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Oh you think now? No no. Obama knew about all of this in 2014 and "din-du-nuffin".

7. GiantDuckFan

Obama Obama Obama

I thought you wanted to keep this topic about Manafart,.. but pound on Obama all ya want, slice him to pieces, I don't care, he's irrelevant to me.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

We know, you care nothing about Obama, and the people before him, total lack of effort confronting Russia.

9. GiantDuckFan

what you clamor for against hillbama smacks of revenge, I'm not interested

a lot of Obama sanctions against Russia, mostly over Crimea and the Ukraine, and they are hurting Russia badly financially,.. election meddling I don't know what Barry did about it.

Hopefully we'll clean this up now, before one of our elections is actually altured

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Here is what he did:

GiantDuckFan likes this.