Hold on to your jimmies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Alright pal, last post by me for now before I go back out to the boat for the day. The Manafort trial is going just fine. Why do you think it isn't? I thought it didn't matter to you anyway? The judges job is to ensure Manafort gets a fair trial. He admonished the prosecution yesterday about using the word oligarch because he feared it carried a negative connotation. You are taking his words out of context and trying to extrapolate them out to mean something larger and different than what they are. The Manafort trial will be over soon enough and we'll see how well it turns out for him. Same for Trump and the ongoing investigation into his alleged ties with the Russians during the campaign.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No. I litteraly posted his full quote and laughed and said he had a 'point', which he clearly does. Otherwise, he wouldnt have siad it.

You challenged me again about a bunch of nothing.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Personal lawyer, campaign chair, and national security advisor all hemmed up by the feds. Yeah trump’s clean. he must be the only one right?

Tiger in NC likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

He is no cleaner than the Clinton's. However, they are hemmed up by the feds on charges not related to Russian Collusion.

5. Tiger in NC

Not to mention Rick Gates and George Papadopoulus, both of whom also worked on Trump's campaign.....and still counting. It appears that Roger Stone is on the verge of being indicted which Stone himself acknowledges.

6. Tiger in NC

And you always insist that the Clinton's belong in jail. Does this mean you believe Trump belongs in jail too?

Both Flynn, Trump's hand-picked National Security Advisor, and Papadopoulus, a member of Trump's campaign, were indicted for lying to the FBI about contacts with the Russians while acting in their capacity as members of the campaign. That's hardly "not related" as you insist.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Only if you get caught. Its the system we have. To deny that is to deny reality.

Its not related to collusion or Trump no more than it is a coincidence the Clinton foundation received all that money from Russia and Saudi.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea, I wonder what kind of expensive jackets those guys have in their closets.

9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/03/politics/paul-manafort-trial-day-four/index.html
    shooting spitballs at the proceedings, 123, you're Trump is showing,.. IMO I don't think Manafort is going to spill the beans on Trump,.. Manafort's going to jail and Rick Gates is scared shitless,.. and Gates is ready to squeal.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dont think we are watching the same trial.

And FYI, if he knew anything to "spill" on trump, he wouldn't be going to trail for taxes.