Hold on to your jimmies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Jul 16, 2018.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

“No we do not. Stop lying. Every single member of the FBI has a political preference because they are citizens of the United States and they get a vote and an opinion just like everybody else in the country. Wanna bet there are some untoward texts between Republican members during the Clinton investigation? I bet we could find them if we wanted. Didit make it unfair for her?Nope. People have opinions. It doesn't mean they conspire for them.”

Sure. Link please?

Oh wait.....

You see. You aren’t objective and you call me the “liar”.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

“da fuck? I said nothing about either of those and they are completely unrelated to the topic at hand. Stop trying to change the subject; it's the second tell-tale sign that you are out of bull shit to fling against the wall.”

I reference real collusion and you ignore it again.

Who is objective here?

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

“back to the old crutch, huh? when all else fails, ask for the facts that prove collusion because you know that only Mr. Mueller and a small group around him likely know the answer to that question. by the appearance of things I'd say we'll know it all soon enough.
    You are so patheticallypredictable. Do you even realize that every time youare losing the debate on theRussia investigation you always run to the, "where is the proof of collusion" corner and suck your thumb.”

Again. No links to facts. Just if’s and wishes.

And I am losing? Dude. You can’t even count.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Lol.

““It’s not the American way,” the judge said. He noted that wealthy donors like George Soros or the Koch brothers also could be considered oligarchs.”

I mean, he has a point.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

You are a liar. Let me help you with something......when you follow a liar like Trump and you keep repeating the lies that he tells.....that makes you a liar too. Objectivity is a balance that must possess Truth as one of it's metrics. You have been completely disconnected from the Truth by Trump and his lies so your idea of objectivity is skewed and disconnected with reality.

6. Tiger in NC

No he doesn't. George Soros or the Koch brothers are Americans. That is the difference. Stop trying to create moral equivalences with the Russians. Jesus, get the Russians cock out of your mouth and stop acting like a cuckold for the Trump campaign.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I ask for a link and you call me a liar when I ASKED ABOUT A LINK TO YOUR CLAIM...

Classic.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The judge said that. He is the expert. You are not. You sell mattresses.

Go to sleep.

9. Tiger in NC

what judge? and no judge is an expert on what makes someone an American or not. That's called citizenship.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The judge int he Manafort case you dipshit. Are you even paying attention? That was his exact words. Yes, he is more of an expert than you in this matter. Know your place.

Your precious trial is going down in flames.