Hold on to your jimmies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

So you acknowledge that the goal of the Russian interference has been to sow seeds of discord? Why do you continue to defend Trump while he refuses to cooperate with the investigation or take action to stop such interference from happening again in 2018 or beyond?

Spare me the moral equivalence of comparing our interest in other elections to what happened in 2016. Just stop because they are not equal. The Russians nor the Chinese have free elections nor do they value democracy. That is the difference. You sound just like Trump in Helsinki, standing up there trying to draw the same stupid moral equivalence.

I'm just asking you a question. One that you refuse to answer. I'm not being selective at all. I never believe Putin. He is a skilled liar and interweaves the truth with lies so seamlessly that the two become less distinguishable so I just refuse to listen to anything that he says. Same with Trump. But you are willing to believe either of them as long as it fits neatly into your agenda. So when Putin says that he wanted Trump to win you slam your foot down and say, "I don't believe him!" But when he says that they didn't meddle in the election you take it as the gospel truth, even in the face of our own people insisting otherwise.

Obama should have laughed at Romney because China is our biggest geopolitical foe right now, and back in 2012 when he said it. That doesn't mean that Russia isn't capable of interfering in our elections and sowing sees of dissent by favoring Trump over Clinton and actively attempting to sway the election toward Trump.
    When Obama said that the election was secure he was right. No evidence to date has surfaced that any votes were changed at the ballots. You guys love to recite this line......so which is it?

do you believe those words to be the truth? your boy Trump does.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I defend the notion that the investigation is political and has no merit for "collusion". If the left and the media would have started this without blaming Trump, I would be on board.

They made it political along with the never Trump GOP folks.

We have actual evidence of collusion within our OWN system and unethical political practices and we cant address that because of a "false" collusion narrative.

I stated facts. You can spin it how you want, but its FACTS.... To act outraged our own government has seemed to be too incompetent to handle this is not Trumps fault nor does it mean "collusion".

The fact is, we got caught sleeping for the past 8 years because our leader was a community organizer busy dividing our country.

No, you refused to answer my question and asked me a question in return. Stop being a little bitch.

You believe him here:

upload_2018-8-1_16-3-37.png

NO, China is our biggest threat economically. Thats about it. Russian is interwoven globally at a scale China cannot match.

I believe Trump is playing the long game.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You see, the media forced Trump's hand.

They created a narrative the election was compromised by the Russian's. IF Trump goes on stage and agrees with this and blasts Putin, that makes his presidency illegitimate. He isn't going to do that because he is fighting on multiple fronts.

I don't blame him one bit. The deep state is dirty and is currently being outsmarted.

4. Tiger in NC

There is absolutely no evidence to support your statement. None. There are both Republicans and Democrats who have worked in the Intel community that found that the Russians were attempting to meddle in our election with the intention of helping Trump and who have been involved in the investigation into whether any American citizen aiding the Russians during that attempt. This has been widely concluded with everyone except guys like you who would drink off Trump's tit if you had the chance.

Nope. Bald face lie. The only thing political about this investigation are the daily attempts by Trump to make it political.

No we do not. Stop lying about things you've only read in your fringe right rags.

No you didn't. You never do.

And not one single person has made this argument so congratulations for making it up. To turn it around for you: to pretend that Trump can't be guilty of collusion just because he's too incompetent to cover his tracks doesn't mean the government did something wrong because they are investigating it.

me too, just playing for the wrong team.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So can you direct me to collusion “facts then”???

Let’s see, you ignore what CNN and the DNC did to Bernie.

You ignore intel leaks by Never Trump operatives.

We have political bias in the FBI you ignore.

Still waiting for trumps collusion. Which, you know, was the original claim no that has been morphed into anything you guys can find.

And I am the liar? You lack any objective thought and never back up your claims.

Not once have you disproven anything.

Call you out on your BS and you turtle to this.

Now Putin is trustworthy. Who knew.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

FYI. This:

“Topretend that Trump can't be guilty of collusion just because he's too incompetent to cover his tracks doesn't mean the government did something wrong because they are investigating it.”

All happened under Obama, not Trump and is further proof you have nothing. “If” is your only fact.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Btw, how is the Manafort trial going?

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

“me too, just playing for the wrong team.”

We know. You hate America.

9. Tiger in NC

back to the old crutch, huh? when all else fails, ask for the facts that prove collusion because you know that only Mr. Mueller and a small group around him likely know the answer to that question. by the appearance of things I'd say we'll know it all soon enough.
    You are so pathetically predictable. Do you even realize that every time you are losing the debate on the Russia investigation you always run to the, "where is the proof of collusion" corner and suck your thumb.

da fuck? I said nothing about either of those and they are completely unrelated to the topic at hand. Stop trying to change the subject; it's the second tell-tale sign that you are out of bull shit to fling against the wall.

What? You're hitting a whole other gear tonight, pal. Are you even paying attention any more?

No we do not. Stop lying. Every single member of the FBI has a political preference because they are citizens of the United States and they get a vote and an opinion just like everybody else in the country. Wanna bet there are some untoward texts between Republican members during the Clinton investigation? I bet we could find them if we wanted. Did it make it unfair for her? Nope. People have opinions. It doesn't mean they conspire for them.

The absolute worst one here or anywhere else. You are spouting off information that is completely untrue. The only redemptive side of this for you is that I know it's not original thought. You just aren't capable of it.

10. Tiger in NC

Easy snowflake, your melting too fast.