Hits keep coming

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dachsie, Nov 29, 2020.

1. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

In fairness, Jabril Cox would probably start at any power 5 program this year. Ali Gaye has also demonstrated he’s SEC caliber at least in my opinion.

The defensive output this year is off putting for sure. Heard Stingley Sr. say he thinks the difference in the past two games vs the first few is that Bo is now making the play call before the offense reveals their formation, whereas before they were waiting to see the formation. It’s scary that they didn’t realize that was a problem when our players were looking at each other when the ball was being snapped for the first two weeks instead of at their assignment.

I can’t agree that O hasn’t hit on most of his recruiting classes though. This class is already filled with studs, and while we are losing some of the lower rated prospects, there are some very good players that seem to be heading our way soon (Jardin Gilbert, Damarius McGhee). The only concerning aspect of this class is the lack of OL, but O has publicly acknowledged that he realizes that and intends to add more.

TigerTap and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  2. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Raesjon pushing back his commitment and Foreman not coming this weekend and Tristan being tight with Naquan are all extremely troubling signs for a staff that struggles to close top national prospects.

LSU_4_LIFE and kcal like this.
  3. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

If losing Brown means losing Leigh, it wasn’t a good move. I think the Raesjon Davis news is not that worrying yet though. He’s been rock solid the whole time. Not that we can’t lose him over the next few months, but I don’t see that yet. I think Foreman is done with us; he talks about Clemson like they play in heaven.

4. Brian

Brian Founding Member

I agree on all points. Just don't get why we took Brown in the first place that gets us in these messes late.

I still feel good about Tristan because of his mom just by personal view.

Raesjon was as big a slam dunk in this class to me so if he doesn't sign early that has to scream red flag and he's no longer a lock and he's seriously on the fence. He's been so all in for so long you don't not sign early.

Foreman has that Clemson ink. That was always going to be a tough get no matter where we had to fight for him be it at home or a school like Clemson but these sexual assault issues are crushing us. It's done damage even this terrible year couldn't imo.

5. Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania Go easy on me

If he opts out at any other time in this crazy year of 2020, I'm ok with it. He opts out before the Bama game? Pussy.

6. Brian

Brian Founding Member

If there wasn't covid the season would be over right now and he would be prepping for the draft.

He was ready to play bama it was postponed.

Just my perspective.

tzanghi and CajunlostinCali like this.
  7. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Supposedly the agents started paying in December.