Hits keep coming

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dachsie, Nov 29, 2020.

1. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

They’re chasing some big ones, we will see. We’re in a battle with OU for 2 big O-Line recruits.

USAFRet66.86 likes this.
  2. LSU_4_LIFE

I have to believe Coach O knows something the recruiting experts don’t. I can’t see why he would process Brown unless we had a big fish on the hook. Brown was a big part of this class who was constantly recruiting other kids to join this class.

I understand it’s a business, but if we processed and made room then whiff on Leigh, Smith, Foreman, McGhee and Byrd this is 2020 all over again.

Fingers crossed

3. LSU_4_LIFE

Evidently Korey Foreman was visiting this weekend for Bama but has canceled..... not sure what that means. I always assumed Foreman was a pipe dream. It’s Maason Smith I’m worried about. Can’t let the # 1 DL recruit out of Louisiana go somewhere else.

4. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

5. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Truth be told, O processed some guys we’d love to have back last year and ended up on the dry end on national signing day with Burton and Jarrett signing elsewhere. Same with Burch. Not saying he’s not making the right move; just saying it should not be seen as a sign that we got a big fish.

TigerTap likes this.
  6. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I don't like O's style of recruiting. This year we have 2 Juco's Starting on Defense. Are we fricking Kansas now? That's how their roster got so messed up &
    will take them 2 maybe 3 more years just to have a complete roster. Why is that neccessary, if you've recruited properly? Should be 'Next man up' sadly it's not. See the want ad he took out looking for a CB in the Portal. All the DBs on the field are highly ranked skilled players & are playing some of the poorest football in the SEC.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/l...ooking-to-add-a-grad-transfer-to-2020-roster/

He'll get the big boy Maason DT, but who else? If Maason is a dud like OL Baldara Troare, then what? He can say he's "Looking for the very best lineman" all he wants, but so far he hasn't delivered in 5 recruiting classes. Were in 3rd place in recruiting the SEC..again, may drop further.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
  7. LSU_4_LIFE

TigerTap likes this.
  8. LSU_4_LIFE

Yep, and Burns as well. We still pulled in a top 4 class last year. But agreed, if we get left high and dry again, we have larger concerns.

9. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

10. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Processing Naquan Brown has caused a lot of problems with some guys he was tight with is the word right now.

O fucked up with Major Burns last year.. why we process this way is so bad.

LSU_4_LIFE and kcal like this.