Hits keep coming

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dachsie, Nov 29, 2020.

1. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Sorry to hear. I hope this doesn’t increase the odds of O suffering another untimely outbreak of crony.

TigerTap likes this.
  2. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

@XXL TideFan you can’t possibly win this game. It’s like fighting an old man, if you win you beat up an old guy, if you lose....well you get it.

XXL TideFan likes this.
  3. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Going to triple overtime, bank on it.

ehusson80 and shane0911 like this.
  4. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

This year is simply throw away. If dumpster fire sticks around next year, all bets are off. This year is just indescribably wacked. Having said that, I really want to ee staff changes. E has got to go. Weirdly, I feel like Pelini might be turning the ship a bit. So, Terrace’s move might be fairly justified. Nothing seems right.

northernvatiger and TBTrumpet like this.
  5. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

This is the future of college football folks. Your quality players are going to QUIT their junior season. This is a severe case of the Leonard Fournette flu taken to the next level.
    Future college football teams by mid November are going to be comprised of fresh, Sophs, some juniors depending on how well you recruited and dog shit Seniors on special teams .

gynojunkie and TBTrumpet like this.
  6. Don Castavez

There is no character in this program. Just a Coon ass who struck fool’s gold

BayouBengal014 likes this.
  7. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

Lightning in a bottle. Gerry Dinardo had a somewhat successful season in ‘97 but it was down hill after that. I suspect will see the sane from this coaching staff. It’s all smoke and mirrors. The kids being recruited to come play at LSU only have one thing in mind. The lack of leadership and commitment falls on the coaching staff.

Pjoe and Don Castavez like this.
  8. Don Castavez

I'm going to revisit a stand I took when the Evil Dwarf left Lsu. It pissed a lot of people off then and damn well might piss them off again.
    A large part of the reason Nick left Lsu is because he did not feel he could maintain excellence here. Yes I know Miami waved an ass load of cash, but something besides greed made him answer the Siren call from the NFL. I don't think he felt the entire university was dedicated to the cause. Yes, he's a control freak and a prick. He was looking for a fiefdom to control and massage his ego, but with that said I still believe he did not feel there were enough people on the Ol War Skule campus who shared his belief in the true nature of the covenant. Let's not forget what Coach DiNardo said about this place. 'I first had to learn what it takes to be a coach- and then I had to learn what it takes to coach at Lsu. '
    We love this school folks, but let's face it. It's different here.

9. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

I agree @Don Castavez, he had a chance to leave Bama for more cash so it wasn’t just money. He knows the inbreeds only care about Bama football and will do whatever it takes to win championships to rub in everybody’s face. Texas could have doubled the war chest but they are more screwed up than us. Bama gives him the opportunity at football immortality which what he craves.

Don Castavez likes this.
  10. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Please not 3. Or 7. Nightmares...

furduknfish likes this.